Shit Just Coming My Way

In 3 days school starts and summer is over. I haven't talked to Brianna, nor my family once, but i knew today was going to be the day. i had planned to go school shopping with Zack, after that i pack up and head home. I wasn't prepared on what to tell them, heck i don't even have a single sentence, but honestly, i could care less than a rat's ass about what my parents think. It was my love life, its not my fault i fell in love with my sister's boyfriend. Its her fault for not being good enough for him, it just so happens that i was. Totally not my fault.

Totally.

All i plan to do is go home, take a shower, go to bed. I don't wanna talk. I just wanna sleep. just need to get a job so i can pay off the car. Maybe, if i pose as Zack's girlfriend on Vine and Instagram. Ill get a million followers, be an official viner, and make lots of money from Vine. Simple right?

The past week with Zack has been amazing. I haven't felt this good in forever, yet i know its going to end in a couple hours.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------

"Hey, are you ready?" Zack asked as he finished tying his shoe lace.

"yeah, i guess." i put a fake smile on my face, but Zack is super smart enough to tell somethings wrong.

he sighs and combs his hair with his fingers " it will be okay. They still love you they are just mad."

"why do they get to be mad? Its my love life. I should be able to love anyone i want to, thats unfair that Brianna thinks i can't g out with Jason because he's her ex."

"then tell them that." I shrugged As we both walked out of the guest house yo his Porshe. "Can I drive please!"

"No."

"Why not! You have been driving us everywhere this entire week!" We stop outside the car doors.

He looks at me in disbelief. "Its my car!" He unlocks it and enters the drivers seat, while I enter the passengers. I rolp my eyes and fassen in my seat belt. He does the same and turns on the radio. Like always, we dance out to the music.

On depressing songs we swayed our hair and looked depressed, on party hits we jerked out heads back and forth, on dubsteps or dancing music we busted, well danced. On some songs we didn't know what to do, so we just sang.

Then THE SONG came on the radio. Zack parked in the nearest parking lot avalible and turned up the music. The car was shaking.

"I know what you cane here to see, if you're a freak then come over me. And I know what you came here to do. Now bust it open let me see you get loose. IT'S GOING DOWN FOR REAL!" we both sing in unison. We whip our heads and flail our arms like maniacs. The loud music is pounding my ear drums. "Flip it, drop it, shake it, pop it. Oh! Flip it, flip it, drop it drop it, shake it, shake it, pop it. Flip it drop it shake it-- ITS GOING DOWN FOR REAL!!!" Once the song is over we both laugh.

"I have no idea why I like that song." Zack says between breaths.

"Ugh, I don't know, maybe because it's a good song! Dur." We both start to laugh again. Once we calm down I see Zack looking around. We parked right in front if a McDonald's.

"Want something to eat?"

"You thinking what I'm thinking." I nod as a grin appears on my face.

"BigMac and a McFlurry?"

"Fuck yeah!" We both storm out the car and into the resturaunt. We order and wait for our food to come. Minutes later Zack comes with our food. We both glare at our Burger boxes and McFlurries. Zack and I always get the the Oreo McFlurry. The M&M one is good, but the M&M's aren't mixed in with the flurry.

"Contest?" He ask.

"Contest." I confirm. We both open our boxes and dig into our burgers, just to see who can finish it first.

"Mmm!" Zack groans, his mouth stuffed.

"I know. Its like sex in a meal!" I tell him. We both freeze in the positions we are at, so Zack can comprehend what I just said. OMG, did I just say that. Lol.

We both burst out in laughter. Everyone turns their attention to us. We we're total outcast in McDonald's. Like a drunk man in a daycare.

While Zack is in the restroom, I take the time to finish my Burger and Flurry. I even eat the rest of Zacks Burger and eat a couple spoons of his flurry. He comes back with a stunned look on his face.

"Wow you were hungry. Want something else?" He says sarcastically, but I decide to take his fake- offer.

"Yes. Can I have a Spicy McChicken. Extra Buffalo sauce, extra ranch." He walks off with a smile on his face. "I love you!" I shout. Everyone, again, shoots their eyes at me. OK, I love Zack, but in a totally cool best friend way. He comes back with a bag and another McFlurry.

"For you." My eyes widen as he hands me the beverage. He laughs. "And I bought you 4 of those Spicy McChickens because they we're only like 4 dollars."

"Why thank you. What a gentlemen." I smile as he wraps is arm around my shoulders. We walk out the resturaunt and over to his Porshe.

I was the only one singing, mostly because the radio played Arianna Grande songs.

"One Last Time I need to be the one that takes you home!" I sing with her.

"You have a good voice. You sound exactly like her." He compliments. Zack shifts his attention from the road to me, then back to the road.

"Why thank you. You have a hot body. You could be the next Ian Somerhandler. "

"Oh, I know." He smirks at me, but keeps his eyes on the road. I roll my eyes.

The rest of the car drive was me singing, but I didn't mind and neither did Zack.
-----------------------------------------------

"Ready?"

"Yeah."

"They love you, plus if they kick you out, you can live with me."

"Thanks." I roll my eyes. We we're outside of my house. My crappy 2 story, non mansion, house.

Zack is carrying my bags while I'm carrying my shopping supplies. We walk up the door and ring the doorbell.

"Hey." Brianna greets us at the door. "Um... I guess you guys can drop the stuff off in your room, upstairs." She says as Zack and I enter the house and go upstairs.

"Wow. That was tense, but less than I expected."

"Yeah."

"Well, I'll be going. I had fun this week. Text me later okay?" Don't go please.

"Um, yeah. I will. Bye" I croak. Once he leaves, Brianna comes up to my room. No, go away Brianna, I'm not ready to talk. I just got here.

"Um, Mom and Dad are working in Jamaica. So it's just us again."

"Oh, OK." I nod and throw my duffle bag on the floor. She leaves my room and I breath.

Mom and Dad left already? Your kid got in an accident less than a week ago and you leave to Jamaica?

Wow. What shit did I get myself into?