Chapter 13: Dinner Love

(EDITED)

"You are gonna be here right. I'm not having dinner alone with your boyfriend." I tell Brianna as she leaves off to work.

"Hopefully. I have to work an extra shift because I took a week off. It should only be an hour or two, at most." She says as she grabs her purse and heads out the door. "I got to go. Bye. I love you."

"Love you too." I mutter as she closes the door and enters her car.

I have the whole house to myself today. And all day I just kept thinking of Jason. What he said, how I felt. I know its wrong if I ask him over, mostly because I can predict what is gonna happen, but I just really want him over. I decide to call Jeremy instead. I haven't seen him in over a week.

"Hey." He answers

"You busy?"

"No. Why?" He asks.

"I don't know. Just bored. Can you come over. Im all alone, all day." I say is a smooth, sexy voice hoping he gets the right impression.

"Be right over." He chuckles and hangs up. A few minutes later the door bell rings. I run downstairs and open the door.

"Hey" I say as I hug Jeremy at the door. 

"Hey, beautiful." He says as he lays a kiss on me. "Do you wanna go swimming? I'm just in the mood."

"That would be amazing lemme put in my swimsuit and maybe you can go next door and get yours?"

"You in a good mood? Wow, I never thought I see the day." He teases me with a smile. 

"Shut up." I roll my eyes. "You wanna go grab your swimsuit from next door and I'll get changed here?" 

He nods. 

"Good, meet me here in five." I say before we depart our separate ways. 

I get dressed in my closet as I hear Jeremy come in through the front door.

He swoops up from behind me and starts to kiss my neck. His hands wrap around my waist as his chest is pressed up against him. I giggle. Does he know that he's tickling me? I start to squirm out of his hold, laughing.

"Lets go swimming." He smiles and I return the gesture. We leave and head off to the neighborhood pool.

We spend 3 hours in the pool, then go to lunch and I finally drop me off at my house before Jeremy walks to his. I only have an hour to get ready before Jason and Brianna show up. I take a shower, wash my hair and get dressed into something sexy, yet settle.

I decide to put on a black bra with a tight crop-top undershirt and a see through shirt. And as bottoms, I put on some shorts that I took them from my sister's closet. Like all of her clothes show either her ass or her breasts. So, I thought I would take advantage. About an hour later, Jason shows up at the door.

"Hi." I say and gesture Jason inside the house. He walks in and we sit in silence for about 20 minutes. That's when I get a text from Brianna.

Hey. Im gonna be late. They are making me work another 3 hours. Just have dinner without me. You need to bond with Jason. He is a super nice guy and I feel like you need to get to know him. Okay. Ill be back at 8 or 9. Bye. Love you. (^3^) Have fun! XD

"My sister has to bail. Wanna grab a pizza? Watch a movie?"

"Yeah, sure." He smiles that gorgeously, making me have serious doubts about tonight.

We spent all night bonding. More than usual. But this time, I didn't stop him. I wanted this to continue. For a second I didn't care about my sister. I didn't care if she caught me or what she would say. For a second I wanted to something naughty. I wanted to do what I wanted to do and I wasn't gonna let guilt get in my way. I have to say, it was pretty amazing. 

We made out for a few minutes before I separate us to catch our breaths. 

"You are so beautiful. When I'm with your sister, I'm happy. But when I'm with you, I'm in love and I just wanna get all over you and love you like no one else would." He admits. I'm in shock. My body tenses up and feel like I'm being stabbed. For him to say that to me, knowing I cant see him, knowing that he already cheated on Brianna with me.

Did he just say that he loves me?

This night was a complete disaster. I don't know what to say. I don't know what to do. He doesn't love me. He's just saying that to get in my pants.

I run up to my room, waiting for Brianna to get here. I'm so pissed off at Jason, for making me feel like this, for putting me in this situation in the first place. I hate Jason, but somehow really like him at the same time. I want to be happy with Jason, but kill him. Just think, if everyone found out, I cant imagine all the people that would be hurt. Jeremy, Brianna, my parents. It kills me, but I can't resist. 

Jason is amazing. I hate sneaking around like a slut, hooker, whore-whatever you want to call me. It feels terrible. I don't know what's stronger. My strong liking I have for Jason, or the power to resist him for the people I really care about. Its all super tough and I wish I could tell someone other than Jason but I cant. With me, I don't exactly have a best friend.

Really liking Jason is harder than I thought it would be.