Epilouge: 50

SO I UPDATED BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE THIS COULD BE A BIT SADDER. YOUR WELCOME AND SORRY IF I  MADE YOU CRY. HONESTLY, I CRIED JUST WRITING IT.
*******************

His funeral was two weeks ago. I couldn't go because I knew if I saw him in that casket, my dreams and fantasies are done. Ill really know he's dead. All I want to see is him come walking through my room door, carrying flowers, and a box of chocolates, I know its not going to happen, but a girl can dream can't she?

I can't even imagine it. His pale, lifeless body stuffed in a decorated box. 

What do you think would have happened? If I never cheated on Jeremy. If Brianna were to keep Jason and I Jeremy. What would happen?

I bet he wouldn't have gotten in a plane crash, killing him.

And to think, it could have all been my fault. 

Him falling for me.
Me falling for him.
The drama we started.
The drama that drove everyone mad.
Our insecurities. 
Our love.
Our stupid decisions.
Our indecisive feelings. 

Our anger. Our beating hearts. 
The feeling of hatred we showed on the outside when we felt the opposite deep down. 

If I never fell for him, if he were to stick with Brianna, would he be dead right now? 

My eyes start to sting as I feel my hot, wet tears stroll down my reddened cheeks. 

Jason Kent. A son, loved family member and loved friend. 1998-2015. You will always be remembered.

"I'm sorry." I whisper to him, as I kneel at his gravestone, placing the bouquet of roses in front of me. "It's all my fault you aren't here and I'm terribly sorry." 

I wipe away my tears and put a smile on my face. "Guess what?" I giggle sadly, staring at the happy picture of him imprinted on the gravestone. "I watched the second movie to Divergent series, Insurgent. It's actually pretty cool. They finally killed Alex and that bitch who controls Erudite. You would have really liked it." 

I giggle sadly again, feeling the tears start to roll down my cheeks, but I put on a bright smile. 

"Well, I love you. You are the Four to my Tris; the Augustus to my Grace, since you always made fun of me for watching that chic-lit of a film, but you don't fool me Jason Kent. Deep down inside, I knew you loved it; just how you loved everything else beautiful in life." 

I reach over and graze my fingers through the tough stone. I accidentally tip my purse over, spilling my contents. A notice my prescription pills spill out and I quickly shove them back in my purse. Smiling at the happy picture of him, I glance back at the bottle. 

"I'll see you soon, love." I say before getting up and walking back to my car with a smile on my face. 

I'll see you very soon.

THE END.

***********
NEW ENDING.

I'm writing a new ending to this book. This new ending will be a happy one, but it's going to take a while. My computer just broke and I hate writing on my phone. I will be writing on my phone, it just won't be as fast as I would write on the computer. Hopefully, I'll get my computer fixed and I can start writing from there!

Thank you for those who supported this book and trust me there were a lot of people! Thank you for reading it in general, even if you're a silent reader!

SO...One more thing. 

I'd really appreciate it if you go and read my new book WOMANIZER. My friend read it ahead of time and she says she loves it, so I decided to publish it. 

Its my latest book and I'm actually quite fond of it. 

That's the cover and I hope you like it if you do read it!!!

-----------------------------------------

THE END.

Completed: September 23, 2015

By: Kaitlynn A.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

KEEP READING.*****************