Chapter 4: Asking Me Out.

(EDITED)

My first class was chemistry. I was forced to hear Dr.Chen rant about balancing chemical equations, electron configurations, noble gas notation, and the Earnest Rutherford Plum Pudding Model. During her lecture, the announcements come on.

"Good morning Edwing High! We have some special announcements! Remember our special Spring Fling dance is today at 4:30 through 7:30! You must buy a ticket to come, so buy your in Meet, lunch, or anytime after school. Have a good day. Hope you will be there." After that, everyone starts to chat, talking about the dance.

"Ok. Quiet down class. Now, who can tell me the election configuration for Mercury? Hmm." She says continuing her lesson. Right when she faces her back to the class, I see Jeremy toss me a note from where he is sitting. I quietly laugh then open the note and read what it says.

Hey. Im going to the dance. Wanna be my plus one?
            ~Jeremy

I look at him and laugh. Then start writing below.

I dont know. You are kind of lame. I don't wanna been seen with you XD
            ~Vicki

I toss it back and watch him chuckle. He picks up his pen and continues to write. He tosses it then I quickly open it to read.

Wow. I am deeply offended.........so is that a yes?
         ~Jeremy

I write back

Am I a girl and do I have breasts?
        ~Vicki

I toss, he writes, then he tosses back.

I dont know? I should probably check, just in case.
      ~Jeremy

Oh my god. This perv. I giggle and nod my head at him, then write

You perv. You wish. In YOUR DREAMS!!
           ~Vicki

I toss, he writes, then tosses back.

So....
~Jeremy

He tosses. I finally write for the last time then tossed the note back to Jeremy.

Ill see you at the dance, nerd Germy.
           ~Sexy Vicki XD

I toss him the note back and he laughs.