Chapter 20: Movie Complications

(EDITED)

I was afraid of what Jason would say when I get home. I try not to think about it and have fun.

"Are you okay?" He asks switching his eyes from me to the road.

"Um, yeah. Totally." I give him a smile.
"So like what's the deal with you and your family?"

"Well," I pause to think about what I'm gonna say. I don't wanna say the wrong things about my life. "My sister and I are twins" he chuckles

"Really? I couldn't tell." We both laugh a little.

"My parent are taking this two month vacation At Hawaii, so it's just me and my sister at home."

"Thats cool. Get to throw party's and still have enough time to clean up the mess." He chuckles.

"We don't throw parties. We go to parties, but we don't host parties. Last party I went to was a Spring Fling Dance they had at my school."

"How was it?" he askS

"Fun. I had a great time. So tell me about yourself. As far as I know you have 4 friends, I know nothing about you, I have your number, and I am letting a complete stranger take me to dinner and a movie. How do I know your not some rapist that claims he's 17 but is actually 21?"

"Well, for starters, you just made up the most craziest story I've ever heard. You met my friends already, they will tell you I'm not a 21 year old rapist, you can even check my ID!"

There was this really pretty girl that was his friend at the beach. I don't remember her name, but I know they we're good friends. Why go out with me when he can go out with this girl that is practically a model? It wouldn't hurt to ask.

"You know that girl, at the beach. We we're playing volleyball with her and her friends, why did u ask me out and not her? She is so much prettier that me. Is she a model?"

"Thank you, I'll tell her you said that. No, she isn't a model, she's my sister." My mouth drops.

Omg. I seriously need to see the parents of this dude, because they made some hot children. They must be ugly. Law of chemistry: 2 negatives make a positive. Why couldn't my parents be negatives. No, I practically have a black/ Filipine Tom Cruiz as my dad and Jennifer Aniston as my mom. Then again, if I just grow out my hair, make it long again, I might actually look somewhat like a model.

"Damn. Well that makes sense." I whisper to myself. "Wait, you told me she was your friend." I say under my breath, but I don't think John heard me.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that.  What makes sense?"

On second thought, he did hear me. Way to go, Vicki.

"Nothing. "

"No, seriously. Tell me?"

"Your sister looks like a model, and you look like you could be some sexy stripper," I hesitate and think.

If he we're a stripper I would pay for his ass every day. I bite my lip looking at his lower chest, thinking about him stripping. I notice him looking at me with a smile on his face and his eyes popping out of their sockets.

"It would just make sense that you are siblings." I continue looking at the road ahead of us, forcing myself to take my eyes off of his body.

We finally reach the movie theaters and he buys the tickets, popcorn, and candy. The first 20 minutes we are silent in the movie theaters and all we do is watch commercials and share popcorn, but I notice that he keeps looking at me every five minutes, checking to see if I'm OK or something.

"What?" I ask

"What?" He looks at me.

"Well you keep looking at me every five minutes so..." I trail off.

"I just like what I see." I tense up. "can't stop looking at you, you are really pretty, kind and smart and I would love it if we could do this more often." He says looking at me.

I don't reply, seems like i don't have too because the movie begins.