Chapter 32: Double Date

(EDITED)

My hair is all wavy at the ends, I'm wearing my white dress with some white 3 inch heals I took from my mom's closet, I have a black bead necklace and a silver bracelet. I look so perfect. I walk out my room but my sister stops me when I get to the kitchen.

"Holy, crap. Where are you going? Are those mom's pumps?" She aks me, eating a peach.

"On a date, and yes" I storm out the door before she can ask another question. Omg. I'm already 2 minutes late. I get in the car and speed the 10 blocks from my house to Jason's .

Once I get there I honk the horn and seconds later he comes out in a black shirt with a white blazer and some black pants, with a belt. OMG, I think I'm going to drool. He jumps in the car and puts on his seat belt, not even glancing at me.

"Rea- Wow!" His eyes pop out of their sockets. "V, you look gorgeous
Like absolutely stunning! My house after this?"

"No, but I'll kiss and hug you?" I smile.

He groans "Deal." He shakes my hand and I drive off to the Olive Garden.

We park and get out of the car. We enter the resuraunt with Jason's arm wrapped around my waist and mine wrapped around his.

"Vicki!" I hear someone call my name and I turn in the direction. "Hey!" Miranda calls out and gives me a tight hug.

"Oh my God, I love your dress" I look down at her to see that she is wearing a white strapless top that is connected to the bottom by a black belt, which is really pretty yellow flairy bottoms.

"OMG? My dress, girl look at yourself!" I giggle.

"This is my boyfriend, Jason. Jason, this is my friend, Miranda." They both shake hands and the look on their faces seems like they hate each other already.

"Well, Cameron is waiting, so shall we go?"

"Yeah." I wrap my arm around Jason's waist. And we both sit next to each other at a booth. "Hey Cameron!" I wave.

"Hey, Vicki" he waves too and gives me an adorable, warming smile. He shifts his head over to Jason and streaches him arm across the table, so Jason can shake it. Jason gladly shakes hus hand and they introduce each other.

"So, how did you guys meet?" Miranda ask. Jason and I look at each ither in confusion.

"Uh...school." I nod at Jason and he nods right back. "Yeah, he asked me out to a dance and that's how we got together." I think I can see the anger in his eyes. That was my story with Jeremy and how we got together. They don't know that, they don't know a lot of things. A moment of silent reaches us and we all take a look at what's on the menu.

"So how did you two meet?" Did Jason seriously just ask that. Thats something a girl would say, and being the man Jason is I couldn't help but stare at him. He looks back at me then leans in and plants a kiss in my forehead. Then we both face them, wanting to hear their story. Jason puts his arm around me and I snuggle up in his chest, still facing Miranda and Cameron.

We talked about a lot of things. The guys bonded over sports and Miranda and I bonded over things like shopping, boys, memories, but what caught me off is that every time Miranda and Jason talked, it was small talk. Like if they knew it teacher, loathed one another. It was weird. Cameron and I bonded great, mostly because we we're friends a long time ago.

I don't know, something about Miranda and Jason just throws me off. I will just talk to Jason about it later, after dinner.

We eat and I'm pretty sure we all had fun, I hope.

"Well this has been fun!" Says Miranda with a smile on her face. She glances at Jason and her smile disappears. "Nice to see you, Jason."

"Yeah, you too." He forcefully puts a smile on his face. She walks away towards Cameron, and I swear, I catch her glare at Jason before she leaves.

"Cameron!" I gush. "I'll see you later, yeah?"

He nods, chuckling a bit. "Yeah, Vicki. See you later." He smiles before him and Miranda leave Olive Garden.
****************