Chapter 27: Girls Night out

(EDITED)

I was finally getting ready to go somewhere I actually wanted to go to. I got dressed it the best party dress I owned and practically ran out the door.

"Bye!" I  yelled then smashed the door shut. I got in my car and drove to my friends, Stacy's house.

"Hey!" Everyone greets me by the door. After I hug everyone I finally sit down and talk to Stacy.

"So what's been going on?" She ask.

"Nothing much." I lie. I wouldn't dare to tell her. She is my friend and all but she can't keep a secret.

We talked for like 10 minutes when some cops showed up at our door. Fuck. The music isn't even loud? What did we get a complaint from grandma next door? Are her hearing aids working too well?

"Excuse me ladies but we need are here to arrest Stacy Jones." They walk in and tell Stacy to sit on a chair. She sits down and they litteraly rip their shirts off. Oh my God, their strippers! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! What the fuck are they doing with Stacy when I'm right over here?

They jump on a table and rip their pants off leaving on some super tight Calvin Klein boxers. I look away because I was staring too much. Then again, was I not suppose to stare? They are strippers. Its their job to get naked and dance for the delight of us "ladies". Even though I kinda wanna see them strip, I can't. My life is super complicated right now. The last thing I wanna see is a guy. I almost had a car crash because I saw a guy in the car next to me.

I guess I finally feel relieved because I broke up with Jeremy, but I still have the thought of what happened between Jason and I when I kiss-made out- with John. In by defense he came onto me and pushed me against the wall. I haven't seen Jason since the fight and I don't feel the same as before. Earlier it was Jason, the guy who treated me like royalty physically and mentally, the guy that I could do or say anything too and he would still love me, the guy that made me feel amazing in bed, the only guy that truly loved me, my first love. Now it's Jason, my twin sister's hot boyfriend.

I still have John to deal with and now. Cameron came back looking more sexy than usual. Why can't my life be surrounded by fat nerds. No, they all had to be hot, pain-in-the-asses surrounding and torturing my life. I need a break. I need something like a spa day with Brianna or Zack. I just need to meditate or some shit. Take a nice hot, steaming bath with a bottle of vodka or wine. One of those $30.00 vine bottles my parents never drink but its in the wine cooler. They won't notice.

I decided to leave the party early. Even though I worked hard all day and needed a night out, It wasn't as fun as I hoped it would be. Once I got home I scheduled the spa and shopped on Amazon and Etsy. I even bought myself a bottle of wine on the way home. Not the expensive kind though. After I was done spending around $100.00 on stuff I need- wanted-I prepared my bath with candles and my favorite bubbly soap that smells amazing, I got it from Bath& Body Works. Opened my bottle of wine and drank right out of the bottle. It felt good, too.

If anyone came into my bath I would seriously throw a candle at them. That's how much I seriously don't give a fuck about life. I set my iPad to watch Young & Hungry on Netflix and lay back.

Fuck mother nature. Fuck Jason. Fuck Brianna, Fuck John, Fuck Cameron. I just want everyone to leave me alone and go fuck themselves, while I have the best time of my life. Sooner or later everything gets dizzy and my vision turns black.

 Apperiently I end up on my bed with just a shirt and panties on as pajamas. My head is killing me and everything that makes noise is pounding my head.

"Are you okay?" I hear a voice say.

"Ah! Shut up!" I cover my ears to the pounding sound. I turn around , open my eyes to see Jason sitting next to me on my bed. "dammit!"