Silent Treatment

I haven't really talked to Brianna once all weekend. I have ,but thats mostly like 'what do you wanna eat' or 'do you plan to ride our bikes to school or should we take the bus?'.

I haven't seen Jason, nor Jeremy. I can't lose Jeremy, we're like best friends. He was a cool guy to talk too. I never told him anything about my personal life. I told him about Brianna and Jason, but not about Zack, or my parents.

Zack, well he knows me. Like really knows me. I tell him everything. From what happened with Jason, Jeremy, Brianna, how my parent just leave us, how my parents don't really like him.

"Hey. I just got finished texting mom" Brianna barges into my room "she says we can buy another car thats under 50,000. So, I'm not sure if you want to go today, you know, so we can have a car for school." Her eyes shoot me down in sadness.

"Uh, yeah. Do you wanna go right now?"

"If you are ready?"

"How will we get there?"

"Cab."

"Okay." I get up from my bed and we both leave my room.

The whole cab drive to the Toyota place was silent. Brianna payed for the drive, since I lost my money.

"What do you have in mind?" She ask, not looking at me.

"Porshe."

"Yeah, right!" My sister snorts. "How about a Camery." Those are cheap.
Around 26,000. Maybe i can keep the extra money, or Brianna and i can split it.

"Yeah, i guess." I shrug. "It should be blue. Like a baby blue, or green!" I scan the lot of priced cars.

"No, we need to get creative. How about we spray-paint our car? Like how Bay did in Switched at Birth." Yes!

"Hell, yeah!" I give her a pat on the back.

"Lets do this!" She says in a deep voice. We both walk into the dealership. Every one in the place is male. All males, not a single female. Wtf?

"How can I help you, ladies." voice says being our back. My sister and i turn around. A guy with a blue shirt, navy blue pants and a black buckle, sticks out his hand to greet us. "Im Steve. What car are you guys looking for?"

"The best car you have thats under 50,000 dollars." Brianna speaks before i can. Steve's skin was perfectly tanned. He wasn't perfect though, under that shirt you can tell he has some belly-fat, not much, though. Maybe about 30 pounds extra. I wasn't sure if he was Mexican or White. Ugh, I'm being racist. Stop it.

"You got it." His dark brown eyes lock on mine. "Let me show you my favorite." he turns around and walks out the building, outside with all the parked cars.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally got a car, the Toyota Avalon. Its so pretty, it drives smooth and there is no way I'm letting Brianna continue on with the spray paint. We should have gotten a crappy car for like 11,000. It would have saves us more money and we could spray paint it cool. Maybe we should take the Avalon back.

"I don't know what you are thinking, but we aren't spray painting it." Brianna says from behind me.

"Agreed." I confirm "We could just take it back and get a crappy-yet stable car to spray paint."

"True." She shrugs. We both stare at the car. It is really pretty. The black paint shines in the beautiful orange sunset.

"Test drive?" I ask

"Test drive." she walks over and gets in the driver's seat before I can enter. "Remember what happened last time? I'm not letting you kill the both of us and ruin a perfectly new car."

"Brianna you drive like 20 miles per hour on the highway."

"Whatever. At least I don't drive 80 miles per hour in a parking lot."

"Shut up. Start the car."

"Yes master." She bows in her seat and I walk over and get into the passengers side. We both shut our doors together, making a loud sound.

I wonder what other people think? They see two identical girls in the same car. Its like, are they hillusinating or are there really 2 people in the car that look exactly alike (beside our different hairstyles and, clothes). We have the same freckles, same color eyes (even though, when Brianna is happy, her brown eyes turn Hazel. Weird, right? I'm not sure if mine do the same. I should ask somebody.) Same hair color (even though I've been dying to turn the tips of my hair blue. And I also want to let my hair grow a little longer. The hair stylist cut it too short on my last visit.) Same body shape and size, same shoe size, shirt size, pants/shorts size. Same everything. Same nose, almost the same fingerprints.

Oh my God. We should switch places. Like every twin has switched places. We need to start. We can both buy wigs for our hair. We would have to change appearances, she wears suspenders and American Horror Story shirts and fake wayfarer glasses, while I wear slutty rompers and high heals.

Bria na is going to have to hang out with guys, which I'm sure she will enjoy. And I hang out with the popular, snobby, self-obsorbed, bitches who do anything to keep the reputation as the whore group in the school. How can Brianna call these people friends?

I swear, guys are so much fun to hang around with, especially when they they don't see you as the hot, dating type of girl. You can burp in front of them, fart, eat like a pig, cuss out sluts and they don't care. The just laugh. Thats how stupid tennage guys are.

No, I'm not even sure if Brianna is mad at me. We have been joking around all day, but not a single word about what happened. Does she forgive me for what happened or is she just trying to get it out of her head for one day? Should I ask her? And ruin this good perfect, fun day? No. We just got a new car, we cant afford to be getting into an argument and wreck this car too.

We are halfway home. The car ride so far was silent, until Brianna said something.

"Hey," she sighs "about what happened." Damn-it.