Chapter6: Coming Over Me

(EDITED)

The week past by so fast and I barely
saw Jeremy this week after the dance. Im at home, feeding on ice cream while watching Drop Dead Diva. The doorbell rings and im forced to get up, only to open my door to the dreadful sight of Jason.

"Hi."

"Hi. Is Brianna here?" He asks looking around the house.

"Um. No, but come in. I bet she will be here any minute. Wanna watch a movie?" I ask as I log into Netflix.

"Yeah, sure you pick." He says as he sits next to me on the couch. He leans in close to whisper in my ear."I like you, you are settle. I like a girl that can settle down." He leans in closer to kiss me.

"What are you doing?" I scream, pushing him away from me.

"You said Brianna isn't here and I kind of like you, so..." He leans in again, but I push him away.

God, he's heavy.

"You sick, bastard!" I get up from the couch, storming up to my room.

He can't do that! He can't just kiss me. He's my sisters boyfriend! Oh god, how many other girl do you think he's kissed, besides Brianna and I? No! No! No!

I need something or someone to spill. I'm not sure if I mentioned this before, but I can't keep a secret if my life depended on it.

"Please answer, please answer, ple-" I call Jeremy.

"Hey."

"Hi. Are you busy?" I ask.

"Um, no. Wh-"

"Great! Can you come over?"

"Yeah, sure. I will be there in like 2 minu-"

"Great! See you at the door." Then I hang up. About 3 minutes later I hear the doorbell ring. I unlock my door and run downstairs. To see Brianna at the door and Jeremy behind her.

"Hi, babe!" Brianna shouts as she walks past me to kiss Jason. I grab Jeremy's hand and run upstairs, leaving the door open. "You didn't close the door." Brianna yells at me.

"Then close it for me!" I yell back.

"Are you okay?" He ask with a chuckle.

"Yeah, well no." I say.

Wait. Am I seriously going to tell Jeremy, my boyfriend, how Jason just shoved his tongue down my throat? Probably not the best idea, Vic.

God, I'm so stupid.

"What's wrong?" He ask.

"Nothing." I shake my head. "I just haven't seen you in forever."

"Feels like it, right?"

"Yeah, it does." I press my lips to Jeremy's giving him a small kiss.

"So..."

"Want to watch a movie?"

He sighs. "Vicki, why did you ask me to come over. I'm pretty sure by the shock in your voice, it wasn't to watch movies."

He's too smart for his own kind.

"I jut didn't want to be alone with Jason here. It felt awkward."

"Oh-Kay?" He gives me a dubious look, obviously not buying my answer. Shrugging his shoulders, he goes along with it.

We chill and I continue to watch Drop Dead Diva with Jeremy now by my side. I just can't get my mind of earlier.

Did Jason admit to liking me? Hope not.

Pushing the overflowing thoughts out of my head, I focus on what's happening on the show.

Ugh, life sucks big time.