Chapter 15: Ignorance Strike

(EDITED)

Ignore Jason, ignore Jason, ignore Jason. Ugh. How can I ignore him if I can't stop thinking about him?

I realized that I am in a Justin  Bieber and Selena Gomez situation where the guy wants nothing to do with the girl,but the girl is madly in love and can't stop thinking about the guy- or at least that's how I see it.

"Hey." Says Jason as he approaches me.

"Hi." I respond and keep walking.

"So, how have you been?"

"Fine." I try to avoid his gaze and keep walking towards my next class.

"What  is going on between us." He says as he grabs my arm and stops me in the hallway. I pause and think about what I am going to say, I need to say something that will get him mad so he won't bother me.

"Jason," I finally say "there was never anything going on between us, you we're just a phase  that I am gladly over with. Plus, you have a girlfriend. You should start paying attention to a girl that actually likes you, instead of a girl that wants nothing to do w-with you."

I can see the hurt building up inside of him. I hated to say that,  the guilt and pain was killing the inside of me.

But why? I shouldn't be hurting this much.

"F-..." he trails off.  He leans in, grabs my face then then kisses me. He then wraps his arm around my waist,preventing me from pushing back. His lips are push endlessly against mine, his tongue wondering around my mouth. Everyone is staring at us and I'm so afraid Brianna is gonna see me, or someone is going to tell her. I push him away as hard as I can, finally gaining air.

"Stop!" I yell "you need to be with Brianna, not hear trying to screw her sister!" I notice everyone in the hall staring, including the teachers.  I walk off leaving Jason in the hall everyone's eyes are now fixed on him.

Jason didn't bother me for the rest off the day. Not even in Biology class. We sit together in one table. The Ignorance Strike totally worked, but it did embarrass us in a crowd. I even saw Zack looking. I'm not sure if he was proud, stunned or disappointed on how I handled things. He looked liked the most shocked person in the hallway. I wouldn't blame him. I am just praying that no one in the crowd knew me or is going to tell her. I would kill myself right now if I saw her in the hallway watching with the rest of the crowd, but I didn't and  if she saw me in the hallway she would have interrupted or tried to contact me in any way. I hope she doesn't find out at least if she did, she would see that I'm trying to push him off.

This is the right thing to do. I know it. My life will continue on without him.