Chapter 31: Cover Up

(EDITED)

I cannot let her see me. I step onto the window and hide behind the curtains. I hear her approach Jason's room. I freeze. I seriously cannot breath, I'm that afraid. I hear the door close but before I leave my hiding spot I check and see if I hear footsteps in this room or if I hear her downstairs.

"Jason, have you been drinking?" I hear her yell from downstairs where Jason had left his glass. I quickly open the window and run outside. I was on the roof and the jump from the roof to the floor was about 15 feet. 

OK. Is there a tree anywhere? Omg, there is. I walk over and see a bulky tree on the side of his house. I walk over to it as safely as I can.

I drop my purse on the grass and jump onto the tree.

"Oh my God." I almost screech. Now about a 10 feet drop. I try to reach over and grab the lower branch but it's too far by like, 2 inches. I lift myself up on the branch I'm on and leap to the other branch. I make it. I'm freaking amazeballs. 

Now only 5 feet left. With only 5 feet left I just simply let go on the branch and fall on the ground. I grab my purse and just run to our house. Like 3 minutes later I call Brianna and tell her to leave the car there because it needs some fixing and that Jason said he would do it. Then I gave Jason a call and told him to pretend fix my car.

Wow problem solved. I'm so fuckin smart.

***********************

Sorry this was short. Ill update more soon, I promise!

Vote!!!! ^nyankittykate