Chapter 40: Gays Are So Fun.

My parent drive up to our drive way. Jeremy gets out and walks to his house. I see Zacks car parked on the side waiting for me. I hold up my hand telling him to wait and run inside, my parents and sister behind me. I look inside and grab the double bag i see by the door. Finally, he does something for me. I grab it and walk out I get in Zacks car.

"He-"

"Drive." I command. He starts the engine and drives off.

"So, are you ready to have fun?" i giggle. Before he can answers, I get a call from my Mom.

I answer it. Because if i don't she will track me down. "hello?"

"Where did you go? You need to take care of that leg, young lady."

"dont worry Zack is taking care of me." i roll my eyes. I can see Zack glancing at me to road. Looking at me with a confused 'what are you talking about' look. "Ugh, yeah, you are." i look at him, my eyes widen

"Anyway" i continue on "Im staying at his place till i can get my shit together, okay?" I sigh heavily.

"Uh, what? Yeah, okay. Talk to you later. Have fun. No Daniel i told you that it goes in th-" She hangs up. Thank you Dad for not doing something right!

We finally reach our destination. Zack was a hot, rich, gay dude. He lived in a mansion with 3 guest houses, an indoor and outdoor pool, a theatre, a basketball court, a tennis court, a library, and a huge game room.

We stayed in the biggest guest room there was. It practically had its own pool, but Zack calls it a 'Shower'. It was really pretty. With a click of the waterproof remote, the 'Shower' comes with, a rainfall of fresh water comes falling on top of you from the ceiling. The whole floor of the 'Shower' was a rocky marble, It was a very pretty pattern and it prevented you from slipping.

"First thing we should do. Lets go swimming in this pool you call a 'Shower'." he chuckles "and to be clear, we don't have to wear clothes in a 'Shower', right?" i wiggle my eyebrows and tug on his shirt.

"Wow, when did you get cocky?" He asked taking a seat on the couch, looking at me with a smirk.

"When you became gay" I sit next to him, putting my duffle bag down behind the couch.

"Okay. Whatever. Come on, let's go to our room." Our room?

He gets up and grabs my duffle bag, leading me into the biggest room there is, the master bedroom.

"Question." I pause and he looks at me. "Do you sleep with a shirt on?" He chuckles.

"No, C. I don't wear a shirt. Happy?" Did he call me C? Oh, C as in Cocky. I don't mind. I rather be a DUFF tho.

"Very." I look at the bed in front of us. "I call the left side" I jump an the bed. He walks and sits on the opposite side of me. I prompt myself up on the bed, facing him, my legs crossed. "What do u want to talk about" I ask.

His eyes widen in disbelief. "Um...how about what happened with you and your family? Like, what the hell happened, girl." He holds up and flattened his hands horizontally, his palm facing up.

"Ugh." I fall on my back, my legs still crossed.

"Yeah, 'ugh'. Was it that bad?"

"Let's just say I was lucky when I got into an accident."

"Oh, no. Spill, tell me what happened. I'm here for you."

I sigh. "Okay. Well I told Brianna to break up with Jason. So they met up and she did as expected. Anyway. Jason told me that she broke up with him and he invited me over to watch a movie. Well, we fell asleep in bed together. Brianna caught us, but i told her the truth, that we didn't do anything and we just fell asleep. So then, we thought she left so we started kissing, anyway, she barged back into the room and started yelling at us. Like, some physco bitch." i pause and look down at my fiddling fingers.

"And?" Our eyes meet. I sigh heavily.

"And we got into a big fight. Like, physically. I was hurdling myself at her. she fell on the ground and thats when my parents walked in. They saw her in pain, and Jason without a shirt on in bed. Oh, don't forget me, in shock." i say forcing a fake smile.

His jaw drops. "No. Fuckin. Way!" His face makes me giggle. "I would kill for your dramatic lifestyle. Girl, you got it so good."

"Oh yes. Because getting in an accident, being in trouble, losing my car, and having 4 people hate me is an amazing lifestyle." I look at him dryly.

"OK, yeah there are some doubts. But think about it. You have 3 guys in love with you? How do you do it. You aren't even that good looking."

I grab a pillow from the bed and smack him. He falls back, almost falling off the bed. "WOW. Thats saying a lot coming from a gay dude." i roll my eyes. " i have only one guy in love with me. Jason."

My phone buzzes. I take it out of my pocket and stare at it. "Well, speak of the devil." i mutter then answer.

"Hey. Why did u need me to pack your bags. Where are you, Vicki?" he sounds suspicious. I hold up my phone and put Jason on speaker.

"Because I'm staying at a friends house. Um, actually Jason i got to go he's calling me. Bye!"

"He-!" i hang up before i can hear his sentence.

"Girl, why did u say, he?" Zack asked asked, furious.

" You are a guy, aren't you?"

"A gay guy! You better not lose him, damn i dream of that guy and you just threw him away."

"If he loves me he will trust me." i shrug.

"Yeah, i guess so."