Chapter 5: Spring Fling.

GUYS...I HAVE BEEN BOMBARDED WITH COMMENTS AND FOLLOWS LIKE HOLY SHIT!!! THANK YOU!!!

I HAVE BEEN BOMBARDED WITH COMMENTS AND FOLLOWS LIKE HOLY SHIT!!! THANK YOU!!!

(EDITED)

(EDITED)

Its 4:15 and I hear a doorbell ring and run down the stairs in one of my sisters dresses. The dress has this pink top with a black belt and the bottom portion was wavy black lace with felt polka dots. It was gorgeous and I couldn't wait to go to the dance with Jeremy. All I have been thinking about all day is how we are gonna slow dance. I place my head on his chest as he wraps his hand around my waist and we dance to the song  Thinking Out Loud' by Ed Sheeran. I was hoping for it to be perfect. I reach the handle to the door and open it with excitement. I see Jeremy in a full on tux with his hands behind his back. He looks gorgeous, amazing, handsome and manly.

"You look absolutely amazing, Victoria!"he says in all shock, his eyes popping out of its sockets." For you, madam." He says as he pulls out a rose from behind his back and gives it to me while he bows down like a gentleman. I accept the rose and take his hand as he escorts me to his car. He runs past me to open the door. I get in and he runs in front of the car to get inside the car as well.

"You look lovely, m'lady." He says in a British voice that makes me laugh. We joke and talk the whole time while he drives.

As we enter the school everyone stares at us. We are the only formal couple at this school dance. Everyone else is wearing shorts with a crop-top or a shirt with jeans.

"Are we over dressed?" I asked walking closer." People are staring."

"They are staring because they cant get their eyes off of you, because you look so beautiful." He compliments

"Stop it!" I giggle and shove him to the side. All night we have been dancing and like an hour into the Dance we stop and eat.

"I'm having so much fun!" I shout over the loud music.

"Yeah. Me too." Replies Jeremy.

Suddenly Thinking Out Loud plays and I grab Jeremy's hand and drag him onto the dance floor. We slow dance, just how I imagined it, only I saw a group of girl snickering and whispering to each other while they look at me in disgust. I quickly flash my middle finger at them while Jeremy isn't looking.

The song ends. And we hug as the next song begins to play. Shut Up and Dance by Walk The Moon. Jeremy holds both of my hands with his. And dances forcing me to dance along with him.

" Just keep your eyes on me. I said your holding back. She said shup up and dance with me! This women is my destiny. I say oh oh. Shut up and dance!" He mouthes the words while looking into my eyes, laughing. He spins me around. I curl in his arms and our faces are inches apart. He finally leans in to kiss me. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him over again. His soft smooth lips pressed against mine. His tongue wondering through my mouth. He pushes me in closer to his body. Then he stops. We both laugh as I lay my head back on his chest. Dancing slowly, again.

The night finally ended  and we left. The whole tide back to our houses we talked about how amazing the night was. And after he escorted me out the car, we kiss one last time.

"So." I start pushing away "are we dating now?"

"I guess so." He finishes off with another kiss.

"Bye." I wave

"Bye, beautiful." He gets in his car and parks it into his driveway.

I walk into my house, put on some comfortable clothes and go to sleep. I will shower in the morning. I am way to exhausted.