Chapter 36: Prince and Princess

A/N: Happy Holidays everyone! I wanted to post this on Christmas but I had a small writer's block again, so I'm only able to give it to you now, but no problems, it's here for us to drool over!

WARNING!
Major smut chapter ahead, so I suggest buckling up for this one!
Happy reading, lovelies!

His bedroom is the same. The cozy, organized, inky masculine room hasn't changed a bit in three years. His quarters look like time itself has stopped for the potions master, the shackles of solitude and yearning after his love bittering his daily life. However, now, I'm here to warm him up, to free him from captivity and stoke up the fire in his heart again.

We left his office in darkness, the bat put out the fire everywhere, unfortunately, his ruined potion could not be salvaged, but that's the least of our concerns now. Two candle lights give us the romantic dim shine we need, Severus lit the one on his table and placed one on his nightstand as well. I'm still standing with my back to the closed door, following his movements, biting my lip at the thought that I'm in his most private environment, and we're about to feel each other again after such a painfully long time.

My lovely bat takes off his wings and steps back to me, his looming form still makes my insides tingle, even though I grew taller a little while I was away. Sliding his hand over my cheek, he melts on the inside as I lean into his touch.

"How do you want me, darling?" the hushed question crawls between our lips.

"In every way." my fingers encircle his wrist and I press my lips inside his palm, eyelids dropped, relishing the small hiss he gives. I love the way how my smallest moves excite him now, and the way he allows himself to put these reactions on display is filling my heart with so much joy. His proximity is so intimate, the body heat radiating through his clothes cradles me, and titillates my senses, working up my appetite for him second by second. 

His scent is slightly strong and intoxicating, he probably didn't get to take a shower yet, but no matter, because his pheromones are driving me crazy right now. It's that unmistakable musk and old leather, combined with the signature manly smell of his skin that makes my head swim in lust. And now, the feeling got seasoned with affection and adoration— thanks to his confession back in his office— strengthening the bond between us even more, forming us into true partners, uniting two halves into a whole.

The potioneer's lack of answer however, gives me reason to believe he wants a more detailed description to his question, so I elaborate a bit,

"Can you make me feel like I'm still your student? Just a little bit, as foreplay." one eyebrow runs up at my timid request, but a smirk is hiding in the corner of his lips. "I miss the days when I came down to your office after classes with butterflies in my stomach, and I had to maintain courtesy with you if I wanted to avoid retribution." a nasal chuckle leaves my throat as I reminisce about the thrilling days of my sixth-year spring.

Severus wanted to tame the rebellion inside me after the Vaarn masquerade, so he set up a rule that when I spoke to him— even when we were in private— I was allowed to use only formal and respectful language, if not, I would be disciplined in various ways. Needless to say, this attempt lasted only for a month or so, since the punishments were all sexual to some level. This was the fault in the system. 

Severus made them teasing on purpose, he knew my whole teenage being was extremely sex-driven, so he tried to approach me from that direction. He assumed the easiest way towards my change was to mess with my carnal urges, and punish me sexually in ways he thought would be uncomfortable for me. Snape's defeated expression was priceless though, when he realized, his plan backfired, and I was actually aroused by his "rough" style, which only led to ear-ringing orgasms and mind-blowing sex-sessions in his quarters in the end.