Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Looking through this mirror I am just nervous yet excited too, I don’t know what our sexual life with Vangeli will be like but I hope that it is something that we can improve and learn about along the way. I have a little knowledge about oral sex. I have friends who are experienced in this department and they were lecturing me about what to and what to not do during this time. Is it even mandatory for couples to have sex on their wedding night? Surprisingly I am a bit tired but whenever we will do it I hope that we have a great experience on it. 

I had just finished taking a bath and I have a towel wrapped around my body with my toiletries in my hand. 

“Just go out there and sleep, you are tired or maybe you are not”, I self-talk. 

I sigh and move away from the little mirror and make my way out of the bathroom and find my now husband standing near the open sliding door while he is on his phone half naked still with his towel around his torso. 

My breathing has changed pattern because I thought maybe he will bury himself in pajamas and I will be the one here looking like the next pick-up girl around. He turns to me with his phone by his ear and he wraps up the calling telling the person on the line that his wife needs him before he hangs up. 

We look at each other for some time and he smirks my way. 

“What?”

“You are holding onto that towel rather too tightly”, he says. 

“Is that a problem?”, I ask softly. 

“No, not at all. Are you scared?”

He asks. 

“Of what?”, he walks towards me and stands in front of me. I look up to him and he smiles down to me. 

“Of me?”

“No, why would I be scared.. scared of you”

“Can I kiss you?”, he asks and I nod my head. 

He leans in and our lips touch before we share a young kiss that leaves me wanting to soften my hold around this towel so that I could grab on his. 

“Let’s rest”, he says. 

“Why?”, I ask looking at him.

“You seem tired”, he mentions. 

Well, I am tired but also there are energy drinks and coffee for that. 

“I will get an energy drink”, I say. 

“Energy drink for?”, he asks tilting his head to the side. I stand on my toes and bring him closer to me before I kiss him and I let go of the towel just to hold onto him. 

He kisses me back with the same amount of passion, his hands rest just above my butt and I break the kiss away from him and run my fingers from his neck through down to his chest up until I reach his torso as I am looking at him. 

“How are you feeling?”, I ask. 

“I want you baby”, he says and I smile. 

For a man who has never had any sexual encounters he sure is talking.

“Will you be gentle?”, I ask. 

“I will be baby”, I nod my head and reach his towel and remove it.

We are both naked in front of each other for the first time. I move my hand to his shaft and slowly stroke it with my hand and his breathing patterns change. I kiss his chest softly laying the perks and then kiss his lips and he responds well. He has gotten better over the months and I love kissing him. I break the kiss and lay perks on his body and I crouch in front of his shaft and it has started to harden.