Chapter 37

Chapter 37

A few months have passed and I am near to giving birth. Well I have enjoyed the first half of my pregnancy until I was limited to what I Can eat but overall my pregnancy has been great I should say. I have been let off the church duties since I am near giving birth and my stomach only grew a little and stopped then, it is like I am on my 3rd month if not the second one. I know I am being a bit dramatic but that is the only thing and way that I can explain what is going on with my body. Asanele has already given birth, to a beautiful baby boy that looks quiet big and now I understand why her stomach was so big too. Mkhululi is one happy man I should tell you, I mean who wouldn’t be happy. I am also happy for her and I am also happy that tomorrow is my due date as well. Asanda is back at church and she has came back to the worship team. We haven’t had any bad encounters with each other and I like it that way because we are keeping each other out of any trouble.

I wanted to ask Vangeli about the man I met at the supermarket and then I thought that he will not know everyone who is a Ngubane and I also don’t know everyone who is a Biyela so I just left it like that.

I haven’t had any issues in a while, I have been praying much when I am feeling unease and I think it comes with the fact that I am about to give birth very soon.

Today I have decided to get off the couch and clean up and go and visit Vangeli. Everyone is working and Asanele is now a full stay at home mom of two so I don’t want to bother her while she is still juggling her new born baby and Ntando is either at work or cooped up with my uncle somewhere. I honestly think that I need more friends now more than ever that atleast don’t do much like me and if I am not at home I am at church with my mother in law for the day and sometimes I get lazy going there.

I hop into my car and I place the lunch bag next to me that I have bought for Vangeli. Yes I gave him lunch in the morning but I want to bring some. I mean one can never be too full of food. I know I wouldn’t . I start the car and drive off to his work place.

I get there and get out of the and I make my way inside greeting anyone that I see, those who know me and those who don’t. I make my way to his office and greet his p.a before I go inside his office and I find him standing by the glass window looking outside he turns to look at me and he faintly smiles.

“Hey baby!”, I say and make my way to him and give him a perk on the lips.

“Hey, this is a nice surprise”, he mentions.

“I missed you and I was bored being at home”, I say that.

“Me too”

“Are you okay?”, I ask him and he nods his head and moves to his table and I follow him.

“I am just worried about the baby coming and excited too”, he says.

“You don’t have to worry about anything. Everything is going good”, I say and he nods.

“I trust that”

“I brought lunch”, I say.

“Thank you, even though I have some lunch already”, he says and chuckles

“Phela you can never have enough. I packed some energy bar in here as well, you know that I cant eat healthy ngedwa and…”

“Unami”, I look at him as he interrupts me.

“Yes?”

“Come here baby”, he says and he pulls me to his lap and I sit on him.

“I am worried about you”

“I love you so much”, he says and I smile.

“I love you too Mbomvu, so much”, I say and he smiles.