Chapter 35

Chapter 35

I hate the hospital and it has been a known fact for that matter. My mother thinks that I need a flood of prayers as this is happening to me for the second time and Mvuselelo said he knows someone who can help and it might be traditional matter but my mother shut the idea down. The fact that he even suggested that was very brave of him to my mother considering how he knows how his sister tends to behave in which manner. It has been over a week since I have been in the hospital and they cannot find anything to validate me having a heart attack, I even missed Asanele’s Lobola negotiations and I couldn’t let Vangeli miss an important day for his best friend so I asked him to go for the both of us. That is why I hate hospitals at the moment. My mother in law has been visiting me quiet often with her husband when he is free from church duties. I have never been happier in my lives to see them. Mainly because the church duties were getting, a bit above my head. I also feel bad for taking Asanda out of the worship team too.

I just feel like I should be a new person and I would say that my relationship with God is getting there.

I look at myself through the mirror and I smile at that moment looking at myself. I am leaving this place, finally!

A light knock on the bathroom door is enough to get the attention away from looking at myself and I go to it and open the door. My dear husband is standing infront of me. I rush to hugging him and he holds me back.

“Hey baby”, I say.

“Hi baby”, he says and he kisses my forehead.

I pull away from the hug and look at him.

“You seem daunted”, I say.

“I just didn’t sleep well yesterday”, he says and I frown.

“What is wrong?”, I ask him.

He sighs, he never really tells me his dreams.

“Never mind, don’t mind it”

“But I am concerned”

“It could be nothing”, he says and I just nod my head.

“If you want to talk to me please do okay?”, he nods his head.

He takes a deep breath in and sighs.

I really don’t like seeing him in this manner. It concerns me but when he is ready he will tell me what is wrong. We get out of the bathroom and make our way to the ward. I have already packed my bag and I was just waiting for Vangeli to come and fetch me from here so that we can leave. He takes my bags and things that I got while I was here and we make our way out of the hospital. I really cannot wait to sleep on my own bed.

“The private investigator has called. He brought the phone back”, he mentions.

“Oh, did he say who it is?”

“He mentioned that the numbers point into different places, some places outside of South Africa”

Oh my God, who could it be?

“Maybe I should change my sim card”, I mention.

“Yeah that seems like a great idea but you can contact him to get more information on this”, he says and I nod my head.

“I will call during the day, for now I just want to get home.”

“Okay”, we go to get my discharge forms and I sign them then we leave the hospital together going to his car.

As much as I love having my own car but also I like being driven around and not having to do anything while just sitting there next to the driver. That is why at times I prefer going with Vangeli anywhere we go.