Chapter 33

Chapter 33

UNAMINJALO

I stare at the message that is on my phone this morning while I hear the shower water coming from the bathroom as Vangeli is already inside the shower waiting for me.

I am disturbed and it is not sitting well with me. I breathe in and out and I say a little prayer and look at the message there after staring at it for a long time.

‘Have a great day today MaBiyela', the message says.

I don't know who it is but definitely this person knows me.

“Baby are you coming?!”,Vangeli shouts for me asking.

I put my phone down and I go to the bathroom and he has his back facing me. The steam covering the clear view on the glass for me to see him fully naked but I take off my silk gown and open the shower door and step inside and he turns to me.

“What took you so long?”,He asks and I let out a light smile.

“Nothing”

“Are you sure?"

“I want to hire a private investigator”,I say.

Police in this country will not get this job done so it is better if I try something more hopeful.

“What is wrong?”, he asks concerned.

“I just, I just need to be clarified some information. I think someone is stalking me”,I say.

“You got the weird call?”

“No,but a Good morning text”,He frowns.

”I will get you one as soon as possible”,I sigh and hug him.

“Thank you so much”,He kisses my head.

“Your safety is my priority.”,He says.

I really hope that whatever that is going on comes out into the light because I shave never experienced this before.

“You are going to work today?”,I ask.

“No, I will work from home. Mkhululi told me that his fiance hurt herself”, I remove myself from him.

“Oh my, is she okay?”,I ask.

“Yes, she sprained her ankle ”

“Oh"

“So If you are bored or anything just call your friends or go shopping and all of that”,he says.

“I will”I smile.

He then takes the bath foam and starts to bath me and he does it so gently at the moment. I really do not want to be stressed by these type of things in my life and I hope that I am stressing all for nothing.

---------------

I am going to see Asanele at the hospital. I think that she visits the hospital as much as I do too. Maybe or maybe I have that wrong but either way she is there. I have brought some snacks for her and flowers, they make me.happy so I guess they can make her happy too as well. Vangeli is here too. Knowing his best friend, the man must've slept here too.

“Now, do you think it's something that has to do with luck?”,I ask him.

“Meaning?”

Asanda's evil heart wishing this on her sister but yet I might be wrong.

“Never mind”,I say and he keeps quiet.

We get inside the ward and I make my way to where Asanele is and she turns to us ands smiles.