Chapter 34

Chapter 34

“I am happy to meet you.”, Vangeli says and he looks at me as we settle down with the private investigator. I am happy that I would get to the bottom of whoever is bothering me but also I just want to ease my mind about this.

“What seems to be the problem?”, he asks.

The waiter is called just so we can get our order of the drinks.

“I have been receiving weird messages and calls for the past few days and they haven’t been giving me much ease, the person will not talk when I answer the call”, I say.

“Can I see what we are working with?”, he asks and I take out my phone and give it to him, he goes through it and he places it infront of him.

“I am guessing the messages are the ones that are coming in at the same ti me each day and so as the calls?”

“Yes”, I say.

“Can I take your phone and work with it., I will bring it back when I am done”, he mentions and Vangeli looks at me.

“Ofcause, you can, I don’t mind”, maybe I will be a bit free from these calls for a moment.

“Okay then”

“Do you maybe know how you can find this person?”, Vangeli asks.

“I might, depends but I promise to do my best”, he mentions.

“Okay”, Vangeli looks at me unsure but I am going to put my trust in this man to do the work.

We have a drink with him further explaining what has been happening and there after we leave the place. We make our way to the car, I am even on fasting and Vangeli joined me. I feel like I am being spiroitually challenged too, I don’t know but I have been having weird dreams too these days.

Dreams where I am in a peaceful place and in a distance I could only see a male figure drenched in the darkness but the little light shines from him. I don’t know who it is or might it mean but I told Vangeli about it and he requested that we pray about it. He also doesn’t know what to interpret of it and we are just waiting for his father to come back so he can refer one of his friends who can maybe help us.

“Do you think he will find something?”, I ask.

“Yes, he comes in very trusted”, he says and I nod my head.

I place my hand on my little stomach.

“You are hungry?”, he asks.

“No”,I smile.

He is worried about me fasting while pregnant.

“And the pain on your neck?”, he asks.

“It feels better since that morning rub, thank you”, he breathes in and out and he nods.

We intertwine our hands and make our way to the car.

ZITHULELE

“Zithule!”, the bang on the door is rather too vigorous and in this morning. I am not going to work today and I am rather too tired.

I slept late last night, I couldn’t sleep well as I was just consumed into what seemed to be a moment where I shut my eyes and I just hear some whispers and I think ngiyathakathwa (bewitched)at this point.

It is not the first time I am experiencing this. I have been majority of my life, sometimes it happens for a few consecutive days and then it stops. It stopped for years after I just hit my 20’s but ever since over a year ago it has been back with much power.