Sick Day For Charlie...

HIIIIIIIIIIII!!!! I'VE HAD REALLY BAD WRITERS BLOCK, BUT I'M FINALLY BACK (prob not for long)
I thought about something...What would you guys think if my next chapter was about Michael and Tori in their POVS?? Just a though!
OK! ENOUGH BLABBERING! ON WITH THIS CHAPTER:

(BTW NICK IS 17 AND CHARLIE IS 16 IN THIS CHAPTER)

TW: Throwing up, Panic Attack

Charlie's POV:

I hear my alarm ringing, it startles me. I groan and...It stops?

"I've got it. It's ok." Nick plays with my hair and kisses the top of my head.

I've been really ill this week, Mum has been nagging at me for it because apparently it's my fault. It's Friday today and I've been staying at Nick's house since Tuesday, I started feeling ill on the Sunday which is the worst time of the week to get ill because that means you'll have to deal with it for a whole new week. But, with no surprise, not even 2 days later I was told I have to stay at Nick's house, I don't mind though. Nick's mum, Sarah, agreed to me staying, which I'm so grateful for, since I probably would have had to be locked up in my room for weeks. Sarah's nice, she's like a second mum to me. I'd usually find it weird saying that, but honestly, right now I don't care.

~~

I wake up and to my surprise, Nick is still lying beside me in bed.

"N-Nick?" I stutter, my voice all croaky and deep.
"Hey. You feeling any better?" He asks, rubbing my forehead softly.

I shake my head in reply.

Nick places his whole hand on my forehead and pulls it back after a few seconds.

"Charlie, will you be ok with being alone for a few minutes? I'm just gonna go downstairs and get my mum. Is that ok?" He asks with a very concerned look on his face.

I nod my head. He lifts me up and pushes the covers to the edge of the bed. He puts me back down onto the bed and places my head on the pillow. Not pulling the covers back over me.

"I'll just be a minute, Charlie. If you need me, just make 2 bangs on the floor and I'll come straight back upstairs." He says as he walks downstairs.

My head is throbbing! Why is it always me that's sick?

I turn to the side and see a glass of water and a paracetamol beside it.

I put the pill into my mouth and take a swig of water, which for some reason is freezing cold. Once I've swallowed the pill, I place the cup back down and rest my head against the headboard. Hoping this feeling will disappear. But it doesn't.

~~

A few minutes later Nick walks back into the room, followed by his mum.

"Charlie, Dear. How are you feeling?" Sarah asks, worryingly.
"Mm" I mumble, signalling that I don't feel good. At all.

I place my head on Nick's pillow and press my face against it.

Sarah pouts and gives me a sympathetic smile.

I smile back at her, struggling to not to start having a coughing fit.

Nick walks over to me and kneels in front of my face.

"Hi. Can I take your temperature? Your face is red and you're burning up." He says in his soothing voice.
"Mhm..." I mumble into his pillow.

Nick softly rubs the back of my head and takes my temperature.

"Oh, mother of god Charlie! Your really ill!" He says, standing up and showing his mum.
"Congratulants on finally noticing, Nicholas..." My voice trails off and I start coughing.