I just focus on us. (Final Part 😭)

Darcy's POV:

We walk into the office, Poppy and Emelia in front of me and Tara.

"Emelia Heaney." The head teacher, who I have no idea who's name is, says.

Emelia's face drops as she notices the girl in a chair beside her.

The girl she hit.

"Molly." Emelia groans.
"Ah! Heaney. What a surprise." She smirks.

Snitch.

"Why are you here Miss Wallace?" The head teacher asks.
"Because she just is?" Emelia replies, sighing.

I nudge her shoulder, trying to calm her down.

"It won't be needed if she's here."

~~

After a few minutes of begging, Poppy can stay.

We all take a seat and Tara asks why we're all here.

"Molly has been telling me about your little fight at break." He folds his arms.

Emelia and Poppy snap their heads round to look at Molly. She has a smug look on her face.

"It's not my fault!" Emelia protests, "She's the evil one!"

She points towards Molly.

"You and Miss Wallace attacked her!" The head teacher yells at them.
"NO WE DIDN'T!!"
"THEN WHY ON EARTH DOES MISS HOPE HAVE BRUISES ALL OVER HER ARMS!?"

Hope? Molly Hope...BEN HOPE'S SISTER!?

"I-It was my fault." Poppy mumbles.

Emelia's face is full of anger and fear, the normal emotions you'd have in this situation.

"What are you doing?" Emelia whispers to her, grabbing her hand.

The head teacher, that I still have no idea who's name is, tuts and shakes his head.

"You'll be getting a two week suspension."

Emelia stands up out of her seat, still holding Poppy's hand.

"You're not punishing her for something she never done!" She yells at him.
"Was it you?"
"Who punched Molly in the face?"
"Excuse me!?"

I stand up and defend her, realising something important.

"Molly Hope, you're a liar. That isn't a bruise." I point to her arm. "As Emelia has just admitted, she punched her in the face. So, as I now noticed, that's on her arm."

The head teacher understands what I mean and grabs a wipe and wipes her arm. And what do you know, it's gone in a second.

"My case is closed, sir." I bow and we all walk out the room.

I close the door behind us and before I can react, Emelia and Poppy wrap me in a hug.

"Thank you!" Emelia cries out, holding me tighter.

I melt into the hug, put an arm out for Tara to join her hug. She accepts.

~~

After we say goodbye to the girls, we head back home to Tara's house.

~~

I'm lying on Tara's bed, listening to the radio. Taylor Swift's 'Cruel Summer' is playing.

Tara starts humming along to the tune, singing along to the words after. Her voice is beautiful.

Without warning, Tara comes over to me, climbs into bed, and cuddles up to me.

"You ok?" I ask, rubbing her cheek.
"Stressful day." She sighs, followed by a laugh.

I chuckle.

"You know I love you, don't you?" I ask.
"You tell me everyday."
"Do I?" I ask, knowing the answer.
"Mhm."
"That's because I love you everyday."

And it's true.

She starts to drift off in my arms and when she reaches out her arm to play with my hair, I just stop thinking entirely.

I forget about Mum and Dad, I forget about getting kicked out, I forget about Nick and Charlie bickering, I forget about today's shenanigans, I forget about David, and Molly, and the head teacher. I just focus on her.

I just focus on us.

I AM SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO WRITE THIS!! IT'S BEEN A ROUGH FEW MONTHS FOR ME, BUT I'M SO GLAD I FINISHED THIS BECAUSE I GENUINLY THOUGHT ONE OF MY CLASSMATES WOULD STEAL MY NOTEBOOK!! (I'm very happy to announce that no-one stole it)

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!!  💗

-Kitkat xx