💙👑Young Royals x Heartstopper🍂💛 (Last part!!)

LONG CHAPTER TODAYYY!!! 2903 WORDS!!!

TW: Aug0st, H4rry Gr33ne, B3n H0pe (Ewwww), SA

Wilhelm's POV:

"What? What's going on?" Simon and Charlie ask in sync.
"Harry Greene." Nick answers.
"August." I answer.

Simon and Charlie roll their eyes, yet again, in sync.

"Nick, it's fine." Charlie sighs.

Simon looks angry.

"Simon, we can go back if you want. I'm just as angry as you are." I whisper to him.

He nods and looks at the floor.

"We're going to go back." I tell the boys.
"You sure?"
"Yeah. Just don't like someone in there."
"Ok. See you later."

~~

As we're walking upstairs, I take Simon's hand and we walk up to our dorm like that.

No-one from Hillerska has said anything about the video yet, but I'm sure August or Vincent will let it spill.

~~

Nick's POV:

As soon as we walk in the room, Harry tries to talk to me and Charlie, but we ignore him and talk with Isaac, who is waiting for Tao.

"Nicholas! Why are you ignoring us, mate!?" He yells.

He walks over to us and sits beside Charlie, throwing his arm over his shoulder.

"Harry, get off." Charlie pushes him away.

Just as Charlie pushes him away, Harry snaps back and punches him in the face.

In one quick flash, Charlie's sitting with Isaac and I'm repeatedly punching Harry until we're both bleeding.

"NICK!" Charlie cries out.

Mr. Farouk, a teacher, drags me off Harry.

Mr. Ajayi, another teacher, pulls me to the side while Mr. Farouk looks after Charlie.

Over the past year of me and Charlie dating, we've had our ups and downs. Mr. Ajayi has always helped us with whatever we needed, including letting us stay in the Art Room for lunch so we could have some alone time.

"Nick, calm down and tell me what happened." He holds my shoulders.

I explain what had happened, not that there was much to say anyway.

"Mr. Farouk, take Harry to the headmaster's office." He sighs.

Harry gets dragged past me by Mr. Farouk.

"Nick..." Charlie walks up to me and Mr. Ajayi.

Mr. Ajayi lets go of me and Charlie pulls me into a hug by the waist.

"Sorry..." I whisper, holding back tears.
"Don't be."

~~

Mr. Ajayi checked on Charlie, gave us an ice-pack each and told us to go to bed.

~~

We get up to our dorm and we immediately get changed in the bathroom, seeing as Wilhelm and Simon are already changed, and we get into bed.

"What happened!?" Simon stares at us.
"Got in a fight." I sigh.
"With who?"
"A boy in my year."

The door knocks and Charlie goes to answer it, but I stop him, knowing he's in pain.