Chapter 2 : Again

"Thank you."

*****

It was the end of the day, it was already quite late, but she was going to stay longer so she could study while no one was in class. She knew that few people would stay, so she settled into her classroom. No one was there. She sat at her desk, took out his belongings and put on her earphones.

After more than an hour, someone entered the room. She didn't hear anyone coming in, she was too concentrated and her music prevented her from hearing outside noises. But, it was Kim Shinso. One of the most problematic guys of the school. He never studied, he never did his homework, never went to class except to have fun and make a mess, but since his father was friends with the principal, he always got away with it. But the weirdest thing was that, he never stayed in class and even more after school. So why was he there now?

He came towards her, with a large smile, almost a grin. In front of her, he tapped on her desk, startling her.
Sena stared at him, anxious and questionning. She removed her earphones, to hear what he wanted.

"Why are you here?" he said with a smirk.

"I'm studying for the final project. And you? You never stayed at school, even more after school." She answered.

"Nonsense, I often stayed. And I want to stay now. Is there a problem?" He asked with a smirk.

"No..." in fact she didn't like him. But she was alone, and she didn't want any problems with him. Even more at this hour.

"What's your name again? I don't remember." he asked after few seconds of a loud silence.

"I'm Sena."

"Sena...Well. Do you want to go somewhere with me?"

"No. I'm good here, and I've got things to do now. "

"Come on. Let's have fun. I don't have friends now. You can be my collabo just for tonight." he smirked. He seemed to have things in mind that she didn't really want to hear about.

"No. You aren't my friend. Leave me alone please." she answered coldly.

"Don't pretend to be cool."he started to grab her arms violently. She stood up, pulled by him. She almost tripped over her chair.

"Leave me alone!." she shouted. She tried to take his hand away, but finally after vain attempt, she bit him and pushed him away.

"Did you bite me right now?" he looked at her confused and furious.

"Leave me alone." She shouted, stressed, anxious.

He approached her, like a hunter hunting his prey. With a threathening air. She started to feel anxious, scared. Yes, she was so scared.

He suddenly raised his hand as if he wanted to slap her. Out of fear and anguish, she turned her face and shielded herself with her hands.

But nothing touched her. Nothing hit her. As if everything was an illusion.

Was she alone?

She turned her face again and saw Shinso looking at her, and ... Jungwon again.
He was there again. It was the third time they met, but that time, it was different. He stopped Shinso to hit her from anger.