Chapter 22: On the mountains

"Kill me if you dare"

*****

They headed back to the hotel after a few hours. It was almost midnight and they couldn't stop laughing and messing around for hours at the beach. There were nobody on the beach, they were totally alone. So they pushed each other, scream, laugh, and threw water. Nobody would judge them, and even if they judge them, they won't stop messing around and enjoying their time.

They were totally wet, and entered quickly in the room.

"Do you want to take a shower?" Jungwon asked.

"Yes, I'm wet, and dirty. There is so much sand on me... "

"Go first then."

"You can go first if you want." she answered.

*****

In the night, they slept in different bed. They didn't want to feel uncomfortable, they were officially only friends. The morning they woke up, and quickly they dressed up to have a walk, and maybe doing pedal-boat.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked.

"On the mountains, next to the beach. I'm sure we can have a pretty view, there."

"Yes, let's go then."

They took each a bike, and went to the mountains together. They were riding next to each other, making sure the other one was following. Sometimes their eyes met , and sometimes they smiled shyly.

They arrived at the bottom of the mountains, in front of a big gate, and parked their bike. They went up and approached the rocky ends of the mountains; a cold wind brushed their hair. The birds floating around them. The waves shocking the rocks at the bottom of the mountains. The sun was warm, and the wind was fresh.

"It's so beautiful" he said.

"Yes, it's amazing."

Jungwon turned his head before looking straight in Sena's eyes. Her eyes widened when she saw him looking at her silently. She was confused, and flustered.

"What?" She said claiming to be indifferent.

He didn't answer but just turned his gaze and stared at the horizon again. As if he didn't do anything strange and uncomfortable.
They remained silent for a long moment, just looking at the view, the cloudy sky and enjoying the sea. As if they were in a long trip even though it was only a week end.

*****

"Do you want to do pedal- boat now?"

"Can we?"

"Yes." he grabbed her hands and ran towards the beach, where there was a stand of activities.

"Can we do pedal-boat for an hour please?" He asked to a man.

"Yes, for two?"

"Yes."

The man gave life jacket and the instructions before letting them going into the pedal-boat .
It was a calm place on the beach, where there were limits . They sat in the pedal-boat next to each other and started riding. It was exausting but they had fun. Sena started to threw water on Jungwon 's face, and he did it too. They were wet, again. But they had so much fun. When they were together everything seemed to be fun, as if they were two children having fun together.

They explored for an hour all the places they could go. And the moment was unforgettable. For both of them.

*****

They ended the day, with a warm sun. They sat at the bench of the beach, and talked. Sometimes I wonder how can they talked that much? What can they have to say to talk so much? 

"What are you thinking bout?" she asked

"I'm thinking that I enjoyed being with you. It's so good."

"Yes, I think too. I like it so much. If I knew before that I would meet someone like you, I would do it earlier. "

"But, I think that you meet people when you need it the most. Anyway, are you tired?" he asked looking at her straight in the eyes.

"A little bit."

"Do you want to leave?"

"Yes."

*****

When they arrived, both of them took a shower, and when she was sitting on her bed, scrolling her phone.
He knocked at the door.

"Yes?"

"May I come in?"

*****