Chapter 10 : Water vision

"Yes, it's so pretty..." while looking at her.

*****

She wasn't looking at him, but at the waves. The wind brushing her hair. But he was looking at her. As if everything around him disappeared.

They sailed above the waves, and looked at the changing landscapes, at the fish and the dolphins. Everything looked so amazing, so beautiful, and almost mysterious with the noises of the waves against the rocks, as if they were in an utopia.
They didn't know each other for a long time, but they spent moments together that looked like a dream.

Sena leaned over the boat to touch the cool water with her fingertips. And Jungwon was looking at her. As if he was hypnotized by her beauty, even more than the nature's beauty. Then, she suddenly turned around and looked at him.

"Why did you bring me here?" She asked.

"Because, I always went to this place alone, and I wanted to share it with someone."

"Why me?"

"I don't know. You're my only friend, I think."

"Ah yes, that's right. I like it."

"What?"

"Having a good time with you. It's almost like a dream. But a dream I don't want to wake up from."

He looked at her. Her words flustered him. He was starting to blush.

"I like it too. " he said with a soften smile.

Suddenly, a huge wave hit the boat head-on, causing them to scream. The boat was going faster and faster, but they were so preoccupied with their discussion they didn't notice it.

"Are we going to fall?" She said suddenly.

"No. And if we fall, it's okay, it would be funny." He said, thinking that her question was quite funny.

"But, I'm not a good swimmer Jungwon."

"It's okay. I'll save you. Like I would save a baby."

"I'm not a baby."

"No of course you are not." looking at her with a smirk.

"You are messing with me right now. Don't go too far."

"What would you do?"

"I will push you into the water. You'll get an even better view of the dolphins and the fish under the water."

"But I can swim, and you can't." he said while laughing.

"I can swim. I'm not a good swimmer that's all."

"Are you sure?" He said smiling.

"Yes , I like swimming Mr Yang Jungwon! " she shouted at him.

"Okay. "

At the same time, he lifted her and pushed her gently into the water.
She screamed as she fell, and when she reached the water she swam to the surface before shouting at Jungwon.

"Are you crazy? Do you have a death wish?" She shouted.

"Haha. How is it? To have a better view of dolphins? Is the water cool? "

"Can you help me ?"

"No I can't."

"Jungwon!"

"Okay..." he held out his hand, and when she took it. He tried to pull her onto the boat but she pulled him and made him fall into the water. He swam next to her, looking at her with a look of betrayal.
They were swimming, together. The boat was next to them. He grabbed her hand, and she looked at him. He was looking at the boat, not at her. But the view of him almost serious at that moment made her flustered. He was looking so good with wet hair, and holding her hand.