Chapter 8 : Dinner

"Let's go"

*****

"What? Mom, but what are you doing?" Sena asked in a total confusion. Her mother turned around and looked at Sena.

"What? Is there a problem? I'm inviting Jungwon for dinner. Is it a problem?"

"No but why now? It's strange. What are you thinking?"

"Calm down, I just want to know more about Jungwon. So let me do it ! And for the moment do what you want it's still early. I'll call you when it's ready."

"You're strange mom." She said before going towards Jungwon who remained totally silent as he analyzed the situation.

"Sena, go to your room with Jungwon and talk together or do something, I don't know."

"In my room? Mom are you crazy?" She said, feeling embarrassed.

"What's up? Nothing is going to happen, right Jungwon?"

"Oh euh, yes, it's right."

"So, go."

They began to go into her room in silence, the atmosphere was embarrassing. It was strange. Sena had a strange feeling that her mother was preparing something.

"Jungwon, if my mom acted oddly, don't mind it. I don't know what she is thinking about, but it's okay, don't think of it please."

"It's okay, Sena."

*****

They talked for hours. Jungwon sitting in the bed, and Sena in a chair in front of him. The room was quite small so there wasn't much distance between the two of them. But enough to make the atmosphere better than before .

"What? Seriously? You don't like football?" He asked.

"No, don't really. It's just I'm not good at it. And I don't like being mocked by people." She pouted her lips .

"It's okay, I'll teach you a little. Stop sulking, I won't make fun of you. I'm not really good too, but it's easy to understand."

"Okay, if you want."

"But Sena, I have a question."

"Yes Jungwon?"

"How long did you learn to play the piano?"

"Piano?"

"Yes."

"It's been 10 years I think. I'm not sure. Why?"

"I don't know. I really enjoyed listening to your music. Can you play me a piece?"

"Now?"

"Yes, if you can?"

"Okay." she started to go towards her electric piano at the back of her room when someone shouted her name.

"Sena! Jungwon! It's ready, come down!"

"Oh, maybe next time." She said soflty while smiling at him.

"Not maybe. Promise ?"

"Yes I promise I'll play you a piece, just for you."

"Let's go."

*****

They went downstairs, and arrived in the kitchen where there is a table full of food. Many dishes, fruits, rice, potatoes, chicken ribs. Everything looked like a dream or a movie. Sena had never seen her kitchen looking something like that.

"Mom, why did you prepare all of this?"

"It's okay. It's been a while since I didn't cook that much."