Chapter 11: This guy

"Don't you dare touch her" his hand was blocked by Jungwon.

*****

He pushed him hard, with a serious look on his face. Sena looked at him surprised and confused. She was confused but also flustered by the way he tried to protect her. As a friend maybe.

"What do you want? Is her your girlfriend or something?" Shinso said nonchalantly.

"What am I is not your problem. Mind your own business. But don't you dare touch her again. I've already told you. "

"If not?"

"I'll kill you without hesitation."

"Ooh, Yang Jungwon, the taekwondo fighter thinks that he can kill me whenever he wants, just because I touched his b*tch?"

"What did you say?" while grabbing his shirt violently. His eyes darkened of anger.

"Should I repeat?" Shinso answered with a smirk on his face.

"Stop it, bith of you." Sena said while pulling Jungwon's arm.

They looked at her, pausing.

"I don't want you fighting... Please Shinso, just leave us alone. We don't have anything to tell you." She said coldly.

Sena took Jungwon's hand and held it tighly, trying to lead him away, leaving Shinso alone.

*****

"Why are you getting so worked up for?"

"Did you hear what he said?" He answered coldly.

"Yes. But it's okay. At least he didn't touch me, nor hurt me."

"But he insulted you? And no, it's wrong. He tried to touch your face, don't you remember?! " He said pissed off.

"It's okay. He didn't insulted you." She mustered.

"You don't care if people insulted you ?"

"It's not that I don't care. It's just I don't want to fight with him."

"But-"

"Jungwon, I don't want you to have a fight with him. So stop it please."

He looked at her, confused. She seemed to be angry, she didn't know what to think.

"Sorry..." he said softly.

She turned around and looked at him.

"What are you apologizing for?" She asked.

"I don't want to piss you off."

"You don't bother me or upset me at all. It's kind of you to protect me like that. But I don't want you to argue with him. He's stupid and just wants confrontation. So don't think of him Jungwon. I'm not angry at you at all. But please, I want to protect you too."

He started to blush. He liked what she said. In fact, he wanted to protect her, at all cost. As if something deep in his heart told him to protect her. But the fact that she wanted to protect him too, made him flustered.

"Should we go back to school now? " She asked to change the topic of the conversation.

"Are you dried ?"

"Yes and you?"

"Almost. Let's go."

*****

They arrived at school, when the school warden intercepted them and asked for explanation for their absence in the morning.

"Where were you? You didn't come this morning. You bunch of thugs, what do you think you're doing? "

"Yes we didn't come , we were occupied." Jungwon answered coldly.

"Both of you? No relationships at school! "

"Sorry, but yes both of us."

"Should I punish you?" He asked.

"Please, no. We are here now." he said hopefully.

"Next time, I'm going to give you a few laps around the pitch as a punishment, this is the last warning guys. Okay?"

"Okay! Thank you so much mister!" They shouted together.

They ran down the corridor, until they had to leave each other to go towards their classroom.

"Let's go out again next time." Jungwon said to Sena, while smiling. The corridor was silent, nobody was in sight. They were only the two of them.

"Next time? Isn't it this week end?"

"Why?"

"Your competition?"

"Oh yes. I forgot about it."

"Don't forget about it Jungwon. You have to win!" She said happily.

"Of course Sena. I'll win for you!" he said before turning around to his classroom.

"See you soon!"

They leave in opposites sides. Sena turned around and looked at him leaving.
And when she turned around and went towards her classroom, Jungwon turned too, and looked at her.
Only few seconds apart, they were looking at each other. As if they felt the need to look at each other, even for a moment, or as if the gaze of one , the other felt it.

*****

At the end of the day, Sena was going to leave the school, and just in front of the school's gate, someone grabbed her by the bag, and pulled her into a recess behind a wall of the school. She was so surprised that she almost screamed by fear.
It was Shinso and his friend. Again.

"What are you doing?!" She shouted, trying to get rid of his grip.

"Shut up. Don't try to provoke me. Your 'prince' is not here right now. If you make too much noise, I'm going to strangle you until you're completely silent. I've got a good mind to have a chat with you, or maybe kill you. You're so frustrating." He said, grabbing her face violently to make her look him in the eye.

"But-"

Before letting her speak, he slapped her hard across the face, knocking her to the ground. She was shivering. The blow he gave her cut her lip, making her bleed profusely.
She tried to hide her face because of the pain it made.

"I said, shut up."

*****