EPILOGUE

Sena was looking outside the window. It's been months since he left. Since he left her behind. She didn't heal her pain yet. She was still sad, and hoping that she could wake up from her nightmare.

It was already the night. The sky was so dark, but many stars appeared in front of her eyes.
She looked at the sky, and the only thing she could think of at that moment was him.

"I will never regret anything with you. I'll always love you. Always waiting for you. You'll be my first and last love."

"You are my everything. I'm sorry to put you in danger. I'm sorry to provoke your death."

"I'm sorry for everything Jungwon."

"But, you look so beautiful there. Gleaming among the stars. Can you see me? Can you hear me?"

"I hope you can hear me. I hope you can hear my prayers since the first day you left me..."

"Jungwon, I hope we will meet again in our next life. I hope you'll be in front of my house tomorrow, waiting for me to go out somewhere. Maybe for a picnic."

"I hope everything is only a nightmare. The worst nightmare someone can have. But it would be so much better than losing you for real."

"I miss you Jungwon. I miss you my love."

*****

She was going outside to the nearby convenience store, to buy some food and drinks. She wanted to be alone. Her mother wasn't there to bother her because she understood her pain. Her mother could hear her, every night listening and watching this old camera. She was sad for her.

Sena sat on a table in the convenience store, and started eating ramyeon. She took out her phone to listen to some music.
At the same time of taking out her earphones, she heard a voice. Something very familiar.

"How much is it?"

"5000 won please."

"Thank you. Good bye."

Her heart clenched recognizing the voice. Was it just a familiar voice? Or was it him?

"Jungwon?"

She turned around trying to see who was talking. But the only thing she saw was a man wearing a cap leaving the convenience store. Her chest hurt a lot. She hit her chest few times. She could smell his scent. It was his. It was the same perfume. The same sweet perfume of vanilla he used to have. Tears rolled down her cheeks.

She couldn't wait any longer.

"Wait!" she shouted, chasing the strange man.

She tried to grab his hoodie, but her foot slipped on the stairs and she fell on the ground. Her head hit the sidewalk hardly. She saw the man leaving her behind.

"Jungwon?"

He didn't answer. He just disappeared from her view. Her body lying on the cold ground.

Was it you my love?

THE END
*****

THE END*****