Chapter 23 : Attraction?

"May I come in?"

*****

"Yes." She said hesitantly.

He went towards her slowly. As if a strange atmosphere was making him uncomfortable, but in fact he really wanted to stay with her.

"What do you want?" She said coldly, as if to pretend he wasn't making her uncomfortable. But she was. 

"I don't know. I just want to stay with you for minutes." He said softly.

"Why?" She asked totally confused.

"I don't know." He blushed slowly.

"Then stay here for a bit."

He sat beside her. Then he looked at her. And finally she turned her head and looked at him back.

"What?" She said. The atmosphere was so awkward and she felt it.

"You are pretty Sena." He replied suddenly.

She blushed at the sudden words coming from him. It was so uncomfortable, and he didn't say often things like that.

"Oh thank you..." She said softly, before looking away of embarassment.

"No need to thank me. It's just a compliment." he said before lying on his bed, while looking at Sena, his arms crossed behind his head.
She looked at him, a little bit confused.

"Why do you stare at me like that?" he asked, pouting his lips.

"I don't stare at you." She said while turning her head.

"Mmmh, of course you don't." he said laughing at her.

"You can leave now. I want to sleep ." she said coldly.

He stared at her, raising his eyebrows of disbelief and disappointment . He realized that she was embarassed, or stressed by his presence , so he just stood up and went towards the door. He didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable.

"But Jungwon?" She interrupted him from leaving.

"Yes?" He replied while looking at her.

"I shouldn't do that...." She said lowering her gaze.

"What?" He was so confused, and didn't understand what did it mean.

She looked at him, embarrassed about something. She wanted to tell him something, something she felt in her heart. She wanted, but she was hesitant.

"Nothing. You can leave."

"Tell me." He come closer.

"No, it's nothing. I'll tell you maybe later." She finally said making Jungwon sighed.

"Is it important ?"

"Not at all. At least not for you."

"Huh?" He couldn't understand anything, she wasn't enough specific to let him understand .

"You can leave."

He looked at her confused, before leaving the room. She was so cold and distant. She seemed totally different from the Sena he had laughed with during all the day. But he couldn't force her to tell him what he wanted.