Chapter 24 : Training

Few days passed and Jungwon trained very hard all nights, for his competition. He slept late at night, and woke up early in the morning to go training and working out.
At the beginning, Sena didn't come to his training because she didn't have the time with her piano's lessons. But she knew that he wanted her to come.

"Will you come tonight?" He asked.

"Yes, I will."

"Really? That's so cool. Thank you. See you later then." he said enthusiastically.

*****

During the afternoon, after the class, she went outside of the school, and saw Jungwon waiting for her.

"Come, quick! I'll be late!" he said coldly.

"Okay, sorry. I've a talk with a teacher." She answered embarrassed.

"Hmm" he hummed in response, making her confused.

She wondered why he was suddenly like that. As if he was angry about something, or about her.
Arrived at the stadium, she sat on a bench waiting for him.
He was wearing a grey jogging, and a white t-shirt.

She didn't talk but just looked at him, while he was punching a bag and a punching ball. He suddenly stopped and turned around before looking at her.

"Do you want to try?" he asked.

She woke up from her dreams at his sudden voice. She looked at him confused and hesitant.

"What?"

"Do you want to try?" He repeated with a hint of irritation in his voice.

"Try what?"

"Punching it Sena... I can show you how to do it."

"Yes maybe." she stood up silently and went towards him.

She placed herself in front of the bag and he came behind her, took both of her arms before showing her by gently moving her arms towards the punching ball. The atmosphere was going hot. She didn't think about anything else than him just behind her. She blushed, she felt hot and flustered.

"Do you understand?" He asked waking her up from her dreams.

"Huh?"

"Are you listening Sena?" He turned her body to face her.

"Yes." She avoided him by looking at the floor.

"What did I say? "

"I don't know... Sorry. "

"Pff. Then I'll show you something else ..."

*****

"Look what I do and imitate it."

She looked at him silently, and focused. She tried to be more focused than earlier because she didn't want to annoy him. But in the end, she didn't understand anything at all.
So he came towards her and he tried something on her. He didn't want her to be hurt, so he tried some techniques and when she was going to fall he carried her and put her gently on the floor. At the beginning she was almost scared, but little by little, she started to laugh, and enjoy it.

Then she tried to do the same to him, but in vain. He always avoided the punch, avoided the kick, making her fall loudly.

"You're too weak, and slow." He finally said.

"I'm not slow, I just tried to understand."

"Of cour-" suddenly, she pushed him in the stomach making him gasped and stop talking. He looked at her confused, his eyes widened.

She looked at him, quite worried about him after seeing his confused expression, he seemed to be hurt, but finally, he smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Are you okay? " she asked.

"You caught me off guard. Congratulations. You need to do that often more."

"See? I'm not weak or slow."

"Mmh, sure. " he said quietly. In fact he enjoyed her punch, not because he liked being hurt, but she surprised him and made him happy. He thought that he was a great teacher, and she was good too as a student.

*****

It was almost 11 pm, and they just remained silent on a bench. They just stayed there, without talking, playing, running. Just in silence. He was catching his breath.

After a few minutes, Jungwon turned his head gently, and stared at her. He was admiring her. The more he stayed with her, the more he felt that he liked her more than a friend. At least, he was confused. Was it love? Or friendship? He didn't know. He didn't have friends before her, and even more a girl as a friend.

Suddenly, he took away unconsciously her hair in front of her face. They stared at each other, in silence. Then she smiled widely making him flustered at her beautiful smile. He started to blush.
Seeing him blush made her worried, she thought that he was hot, or something, like a fever. So she just touched his cheeks, making him flustered even more.

"Are you okay? You're turning red?" She asked naively

He pushed her hand away before standing up and leaving the place. She looked at him in a total confusion.

"What's wrong with him again?"

*****