Chapter 15 : Night talk

"Would you like to spend the end of the day with me?"

*****

Her eyes widened at the sudden question. She started to be flustered, she finally blushed. 

"Why?" She asked, while hiding her smile.

"So we can spend our time together, to congratulate me for the competition? Please?"

"Okay Jungwon. I'm going to wait for you."

*****

After receiving his prize, he went outside and saw Sena , she was sitting on a bench in front of the gymnasium, and scrolling her phone.

He stopped and looked at her amusing. It was as if he was admiring her, like a father would admire his child.

"What are you doing? Are you already tired?" He suddenly asked, making Sena gasped.

"Not at all. I was waiting for you." She answered softly.

"Okay. Let's go eat first. What do you want to eat Sena?"

She thought seriously , making Jungwon amused.

"Pizza! " She said happily.

"Pizza? Really?" He looked at her amused by the simple food she asked for.

"Yes. Don't you like it?"

"Yes I like it. Let's go." they started to go to a pizzeria on his bike.

*****

They arrived at the place , and sat on a table. Before ordering the food, they talked so much, about everything and talking about the previous fights.
They even forgot they were going to order.

"Congratulations for you competition Jungwon."

"Thank you so much. I'm happy tonight. Let's have fun, and rest."

After eating, they were going to a park. It was almost 9pm, they had spent so long time at the pizzeria, talking and laughing together. Because one had tomato sauce on the nose, and the other one struggled to cut the pizza. They had fun with pretty little things. The things of real life.

They arrived at the park. They were alone. They sat on a bench quietly.

"Maybe your my lucky card?" Jungwon suddenly said.

"What?"

"The fact that you came give me a lot of strength. "

"But you used to win even without me ." She said confused.

"But I wasn't in a good mindset. "

"What do you mean?"

"I used to be alone, since I was a child, and I struggled a lot to befriend people. And at all my previous competitions, I had the kind of mindset of an anxious person. I wanted to win, but I was always anxious and angry at myself, or at other people, and even innocent ones that didn't do anything to me. But since I know you, I started to feel that my mindset is calmer, more peaceful. I don't want to destroy my opponant, I want to win of course, but I want to enjoy the fight more than just win the fight. And of course, I wanted to impress you. "

Her eyes widened at the sudden confession. She blushed and smiled widely.

"It's very cute.... Do you know that sometimes you are so cute Jungwon?"

"I'm not cute." He cut her off, as if he was embarrassed, and flustered.

"Of course you are. Even if sometimes you like bothering me and messing with me , you can be very cute, and kind. It's good."