Chapter 13 : Shy

They kissed.

*****

He grabbed her waist and placed her on his lap. He kissed her slowly, almost passionately . As if he'd been waiting for this moment for a long time.
They had only known each other for a few weeks, but they seemed attached to each other and even attracted to each other since a long time.
They pulled away from each other for a moment before blushing at the sudden situation.

"I'm sorry." Sena said standing up quickly, and confusing Jungwon.

"Why are you apologizing ?"

"Because I shouldn't have done it. I don't know why I did that. I'm sorry if I 've confused you."

"No, you don't-"

"I should go." she took her coat and left the place, leaving Jungwon alone in his house.

He looked at the door. Confused. He was frustrated but also a little bit flustered. In fact, he liked it. Even though, he thought she was only his friend, he liked the moment.

*****

After few days, just before the week-end, Sena was at the library, reading Edgar Alan Poe's short stories, when she heard someone pulling the chair in front of her. She lifted her head and looked at the person, her eyes widened realizing it was Jungwon.

For the past few days, she was avoiding him. She was flustered but embarrassed at the same time. She didn't know what to do. Should she leave again? Or not?

He suddenly reached her book.

"Why do you avoid me again? You promised me you wouldn't do it again."

"I'm not avoiding you." She said, looking away.

"Of course, I believe you... No really. Why? Are you still embarrassed because of the last day?"

"I don't want to talk right now." She said coldly.

"Come on Sena. Nothing happened. It's okay. I'm okay."

"But I'm not."

"Why? Do you regret kissing me that much ?"

"Shut up Jungwon. People will hear you." She grabbed her things and grabbed his hand before taking him out of the building, in the court.

"It's not that I regret it. It's just-"

"So you don't regret it? " he looked at her with a smirk.

"Stop it. It's not funny. I didn't mean to do it. I don't know why I did that."

"It's okay. You were tired. Me too. I kissed you too. So don't worry that much about it . Let's forget it?"

"I don't know."

"Sena, it's okay. Nothing would change because of such a thing like that. Okay?" He said , gently lifting her face so that she could look at him.

"Okay... "

"That's good. Don't avoid me again!" he patted her head while smiling softly.

She was glad he wasn't angry at her because of her past behavior. But she was happy in fact to see him, and even more to see him smiling again. Last day, she had seen him crying. And she left him, because of her mistake. She hadn't thought about what it would do to him to leave him at that moment. He was sad, and he needed her. She thought that she had been so selfish.

She looked at him leaving her alone.

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again. I won't destroy our friendship because of some feelings. I'm sorry Jungwon. I should stay friends with you." she muttered.

*****