Chapter 5 : Sorry

"Who is he?" a voice asked behind her.

*****

Sena turned around and faced her mother. She had already open the door while talking to Jungwon. Her mother looked her up and down, her face tense of disbelief.

"Are you dating anyone?" She asked coldly.

"No, it's just a classmate..." she answered . In fact, it was true but her mother wouldn't believe it.

"Don't lie! Is he your boyfriend?" She shouted at her.

"No mom! I swear he's just a classmate. "

"Okay, I don't know if you are lying or not, but I don't want you to be with him anymore. You don't know him, I'm sure he's just like other guys who would pretend to have feelings for you just to have s*x or to play with your feelings!" She tried to calm down but in fact she continued to shout.

"No mom, you're wrong. He's not like that. He's really kind and caring. I think... "

"You think? Is it enough to know someone to pretend to know? You don't even really know. How long did you know him?"

"I know him for a long time, but I started to became friends with him only for a few days ago."

"And you thought that you know him? Stop it. Cut the crap. "

"Mom..."

"Stop Sena! I don't want to see him with you, and anyone else too! You're better alone than with him. "

She left closing the door. Sena was alone, again.
She didn't have anyone to talk to, to have fun with, and her mother always blocked her from people, blocked her to have a social life because she was scared, but not Sena.

*****

The next day, Sena was going to school, she wasn't feeling well.  And just in front of the school's gate, she heard Jungwon' voice,  calling her name, enthousiastically.

"Sena!" he repeated.

She turned her head, but when her eyes met his, she started to avoid him, by looking away. She walked faster in the opposite way. Jungwon was staring at her, and his eyes widened when he saw her avoiding him. He thought that it was so strange, and in fact he felt her heart clench a little. He didn't know what to do, but finally he tried to call her again. 

"Sena! Wait! " he repeated. But no answer.

"Why does she ignore me?" he whispered.

So he entered the school, looking at the way Sena was going. He didn't understand. He wanted to understand. But he didn't understand her behavior at all.

Maybe she didn't see me?

*****

The day passed slowly. Everything was so boring for her. She wanted the day to end. She wanted to go back home. She was a little sad and depressed because of her mother. Sena was thoughful. She was thinking a lot of her mother and what she said to her yesterday. She was thinking of Jungwon's voice. And the way he called her many times, and she just avoided him. She was thinking of his voice so deeply that she thought it wasn't just her thoughts.  No. She was hearing Jungwon voice. When? Where? He wasn't one of her classmate.

Sena! Sena!

"Sena! Are you hearing me ?" she turned her head. Jungwon was here. In front of the door.

"What are you thinking that you can't even hear me ? " He said while smiling again. He was always smiling, showing his cute dimples. Everyone in the class try to understand the situation by looking at him.