Chapter 32 : Memories

"Hi , I'm Jungwon!'

*****

Her eyes widened, and her heart stung at the sound of his voice and the view of his pretty smile looking at the camera.

"So, it was my grandmother's camera. She gave it to me. And I didn't use it before today. It's my very first time. So now, I'll use it to explain some of my days, so that I'll be able to watch it again in the future. Maybe it's a kind of a secret diary? "

She was confused, why did he want to give it to her? But she continued watching each video, as it passed by one by one.

"Hi, it's Jungwon. Today I've met a girl. She was so pretty, but she was so strange, different, and I don't know why but I felt that something drawn me to her. At the beginning, we just met in front of the school. I had never seen her before. But at the end of the day, I met her again. She was playing piano at the amphitheater. It was so beautiful to hear, so harmonious. It was as if she had hypnotized me. But she saw me when I just wanted to be discreet. Haha. So, I tried to look cool and I told her that it was great before leaving her. It's so funny now, but I felt so embarrassed. Anyway, see you later!"

A tear rolled down her cheeks, remembering the first day they've met.

"Hi , it's Jungwon. Again.  It's been a few days since I didn't use this camera. But I didn't have anything to say. But now, I have something! Yes. I had a talk with her today. You know, the strange girl playing piano! Her name is Sena. What a beautiful name, right? I like talking with her. In fact, it's not the first time talking with her. Last day, a guy tried to annoy her when she was alone in the class. I acted like a super hero and saved her. I didn't like this behavior, and it was the opportunity to try talking to her. Now, I can say that we became friend. So I'm happy. I used to be alone all my life. No friends, no family. So in fact, I'm happy. It was as if something tell me that she have to became someone close to me. Maybe I'm crazy? Then see you soon."

"Hi , it's Jungwon again. I should stop introducing myself each time, anyway it's my camera... I don't want to use the camera to tell bad thoughts. I want it to remember only good days. But now,... I want to tell my thoughts right now. Today, I realised that she tried to avoid me. As if something was bothering her. But for the last days she was so kind, and great with me. She pretended that she enjoyed being with me, but all of a suden she avoided me. I don't understand. I'll try to ask her frontly."

"Hi, it's me. I forgot to tell you what happened, during the last days, but everything is good now! She explained me that her behavior was the consequence of her mother's rules. I don't blame her, and I had a talk with her mother. I hope she will like me in the future. I'll do my best. Today, with Sena, we went for a picnic on a park. It was like a date. It was so great and funny. I enjoyed being with her more than anything. It's so strange, right?"

"Hi, Jungwon's here. I'm so happy today. I've spent my entire day with her, playing on a beach while going on a boat. It was so funny. I'm pretty sure she enjoyed it too. We laughed so much together. I could do this all day. And she was so funny. It's funny to tease her, so exciting. She sulks so easily, and she's so cute when she's sulking. I want to spend more days like that with her."

"Jungwon is here... I... I want to cry right now. How could I cry, when it's me the problem. I don't understand what's wrong with me. She was in danger, and I almost didn't protect her. I was late. Something horrible could happen to her. But I promised her mother I'll protect her. At all cost. I should do better next time. I promise. And ... I don't know why, but after that , I cried. I cried in front of her. I don't want to show my weaknesses, but I let my guard down. I'm embarrassed. And the worst is that she tried to confort myself by kissing me. In fact, I don't know why, but I liked it. But her, she regretted it. I felt bad for enjoying it when she is just my friend. We shouldn't do that, right? She's true. I don't have to blame her for regretting that. Right? I don't know..."