Chapter 30 : Coward's fight

"I didn't promise anything."

*****

"What? Are you serious?" He said a hint of annoyance in his voice and a look of disbelief.

"I just said that I want to have fun with her, but if you want to protect her, you can do it only if you come here."

"So it means you'll leave her alone. "

"Only for tonight."

"Bast*rd, I'll kill you if something happens to her, whenever it'll happen."

"Of course, it's so exciting?"

"You are crazy."

"Maybe. Get him." he told his friends to take his arms.

They went towards Jungwon, and tried to catch him, but he avoided the guys.

"As well as being a bast*rd, you are a coward? You can't fight fairplay?" He said.

"I can. Come here."

They started fighting, but Jungwon had advantages. He kicked him twice on his stomach making him groan in pain and fall on the ground. Jungwon thought that it would be enough to make Shinso understand of who he was. When he wanted to stop the fight, and leave the place, Shinso grabbed him from behind, and hit his head with a rock found on the ground. Jungwon lost his balance, and cried out in pain, holding his head. His forehead started bleeding.
When he lost his balance, Shinso kicked him in the stomach making Jungwon fall. His vision began to blur, and he was in so much pain.
He tried to stand up, but each time , Shinso kicked him in the face, the stomach or in the back causing him to fall backwards, and making him groan in pain.

After a few minutes of fight, a coward's fight, the other guys were going to stop Shinso from beating him. He was like a savage. He didn't control his pulsions, he smiled widely, at the view of Jungwon's blood on the floor, his weak breath.

After few minutes, his friends stopped him, so he stepped back. They looked at Jungwon. He didn't move. He stopped moving, or trying to stand up. His eyes were half-closed. His breath was so weak. Weaker, and weaker. His shallow breathing. He was no longer defending himself, no longer trying to get up.

"You hit him too hard. Stop it! You'll kill him! " One of the guy shouted at him.

"What do you mean? I didn't do anything."

"You attacked him by surprise, by hitting him with a rock from behind. It's unfair. "

"Oh, come on, it's nothing. He's not going to die."

"But he didn't move anymore. What if he's in coma or something like that?"

"I don't-" At the same moment, the sound of a police car resounded around the park, making them gasped. They tried to run, but Shinso and two of his friends were caught by some policemen.
It was Jungwon's cousin who called the police after no receiving any answers of Jungwon for minutes.

Some police officers and his cousin went towards Jungwon. They gasped at the view.
He was lying on the ground, he was bleeding. Nobody could recognize him. He was so weak.

"Call the ambulance! Quick!!" they said in a hurry.

One police man approached Jungwon, and put his hand under his nose, to see if he was still breathing.

Nothing.

He took his pulse in his neck.

Nothing.

*****

The same moment, Sena arrived in a hurry, and the most worried she could be . She was looking for Jungwon like crazy. She didn't see anything. Only police cars, ambulances, and some police officers.

"Jungwon??" she shouted. She was crying. She knew something would happen. She knew it, but she tried to believe that it was wrong.

When she turned around, she saw a stretcher , with a white cloth covering the unknown body. Her eyes widened, understanding that something horrible had happened there, and hoping that it wasn't Jungwon.

"Jungwon?" she asked hesitantly, confused and anguished, with tears rolling down her cheeks.

At the same moment, the hand of the unknown body fell from the stretcher and appeared out of the cloth. Something in her heart broke when she saw that hand, meaning that the one under the cloth was no longer conscious.

But, after looking at the hand, she saw something falling on the ground. Something shiny. Something like an accessories. She moved closer to the object, wiping the tears on her cheeks.

She gasped. She saw the worst. She was confused, anxious, stressed, worried. She was sad. The things that had fallen on the ground, was the couple's bracelet they shared together.

His bracelet.

*****

I like taking photos that can correspond to the situation of the chapter, but I don't find any for this one

I like taking photos that can correspond to the situation of the chapter, but I don't find any for this one. So let's pretend it's a sad picture of him. X)
He's kinda cute. WONIEEE