Chapter 21 : Beach trip

"Just the two of us."

*****

They were leaving for Jeju's Island. She had packed her things, and him too. They were going together. Her mother let her go, but she was a bit stressed about leaving her going somewhere with a boy. But because she began to like Jungwon, she let her go.

A cab took them , and when they arrived at the beach, they went to a little harbor hotel where there were few customers. It was sunny, a little bit hot, with a lot of wind.

They went up to their room and put their things down in the room. They had separate beds. It was more reassuring for both of them. Finally after a little tidying up, Jungwon asked Sena to go somewhere.

"Would you like to take a walk on the beach?" He asked.

"Now?" She said.

"Yes now. It's the middle of the afternoon, we should have a walk, and having some fresh air. "

"Let's go then." She said finally.

*****

They were walking in the sand, almost at the water's edge, barefoot with their shoes in their hands.

"It's so cool. The air is refreshing, but not cold, it's warm."

"Yes. It's so good. And the sea is so beautiful. The water is so blue, almost transparent as clear as it is. "

They sat on the sand, in front of the large sea.
The sun gradually set. And the view gradually began prettier.

They were jocking and laughing. Peacefully, they weren't many people at the beach, so they were almost alone.

*****

After a few hours of talking and laughing together, they began to head back towards the hotel, when the sun was nearly down.
They went in their room.

"Do you want to eat something tonight? In front of the sea?" He said

"Yes, maybe we can't do it tomorrow."

"Yes. I'm sure there are restaurants . "

"Then, let me take my shower first! " She said.

"Okay."

As she entered the bathroom, Sena saw that the door wouldn't close. She gasped by surprise.

"Euh Jungwon?" She said hesitantly.

"Yes?" He replied .

"The door can't close."

"What? Let me see." he went towards the door and tried to close it. It was impossible.

"Go take your shower, I won't go in. I swear."

"Promise? Don't dare."

"Okay. I promise."

*****

After getting dressed, they went outside to find somewhere to eat.

They found a restaurant in front of the beach, where there were many customers, but enough places for them too.

They sat and ordered the food. Sena chose seafishes and Jungwon too.

"We are at the beach, we should take something in the theme , right?" Jungwon said

"Yes, I do agree. "

"So Sena, what do you want to do on this trip?"

"I want to enjoy the sea, we can go smimming tomorrow?"

"But you can't swim." He smirked

"Of course I can."

"Of course not."

"You like to piss me off."

"Yes."

"And what else? Do you have ideas Jungwon?"

"Maybe, just walking on the beach, swimming. Just taking the sun. Going to the city, and doing pedal-boat maybe . "

"Great ideas, it's so cool. Let's do all of this."

"You won't be tired?"

"No. But should we stay a day more, so that we can do all of this?"

"You want it?"

"Yes."

*****

After finishing dinner, they went on the beach again, just to walk during the night. The moon was reflected on the sea. They sat in a sandy bench. And looked at the horizon.

"What are you thinking about? You seems to be in your thoughts." she asked.

"Nothing."

"Don't lie to me."

"I'm thinking about someone." He suddenly replied.

"Do you have someone you loved?" She asked.

"No. Or yes. I don't know."

"Hmm." she said, sighing

"Why?" He looked at her, trying to discern a feeling on her face.

"Nothing, but if you love someone, you should tell her..."

"Maybe.." he sighed at her answer. He didn't want her to get him to confess to someone who wasn't her.

"Who is she?" She finally asked, out of curiosity.

"Stop talking. I don't like anyone." He said coldly.

"Liar."

"No, I'm not."

"Of course you are."

She stood up and ran towards the sea, before threwing water on him. He gasped and grabbed her before throwing her into the sea.

"I'll kill you." She shouted, totally wet.

"Kill me if you dare" he answered with a teasing voice.

*****