Chapter 4 : Befriend

"Don't you come?"

*****

They walked together , through the streets without a destination, just like that, walking for minutes, or hours . They didn't talk to much, but they tried to know each other. Even more for Jungwon, he really wanted to know who she was. They tried to talk to each other, but in fact it was really awkward.
After hours by walking together, and talking, it was already 8 pm. She needed to go back home, but she didn't want the day to end, she didn't want to stop him from talking. He seemed so happy and interested in talking with her. But she had to go.

"Jungwon?" She asked hesitant.

"Yes?" He looked at her .

"It's late now. I have to go home. I'm sorry to interrupt you. "

"No need to apologize. Do you want me to take you home?" He asked softly.

"No don't worry. It's far from here."

"It's okay. I like walking and it's good for my training."

"Well...If you want to.." she said very hesitant.

After seconds, when he was following her closer, he broke the silence.

"Sena?"

"Yes Jungwon?"

"Why don't you talk much? Why are you so silent?" He asked confused.

"I don't know what to say. I'm not used to talk much. "

"It's okay. Just say what you want to say. Or whatever is on your mind. It would be okay."

"For example, that I like chocolate?"

"If it's what goes through your head, yes."

"And what do you want to do with this information? I think it's a little bit useless. "

"I will answer: 'me too, and even more with strawberries!'" he said happily.

She stared at him and laughed. He was quite funny, and cute through her eyes.

"You are umpredictable. It's funny." She answered.

"It's good to hear. Next time, I'll buy you strawberry with chocolate, you'll understand why I love it so much!"

"I believe you and I hope you are not lying and it will be very good !"

"It will be, don't worry,  and if not?" He asked with a teasing smile.

"If not, hmm let me think... you must buy me an ice cream!"

"Ice cream? I thought you would ask me something funnier... But okay, if you want it, you will have it." He said soflty.

*****

They arrived in front of Sena's house. It was a small house, but very cute and charming. She turned around before going right in front of her door. She didn't want her mother seeing her with Jungwon. Not because it's Jungwon, there was no problem with him in particular, but because he was a boy.

"Well bye, and thanks for coming all the way here! Have a nice walk home. See you." She said quickly, before turning around to leave

"It's okay, it's great to have some time with a friend. " he said , making her looking at him.

"Yes, I think too." She answered.

She turned and walked to the door, opening it gently. She didn't dare turn around again, not even to say goodbye.

"Hey Sena!" He shouted suddenly.

She gasped. She looked at him surprised and confused. Also a little bit anxious that her mother could have hear him.

"What?"

"I have a competition in few weeks, I'd like you to come!" Then, even before she answered him, he ran away, without any words.

She looked at him , leaving her, and smiled. He looked cute, running like a little child.

"Who is he?" a voice asked behind her. She had already open the door. And she recognized the voice. Her mother's voice.

*****