Chapter 17 : Interested questions

"Thank you too..."

*****

It was the beginning of the weekend, and Sena hadn't planned anything. She was tired from the week and the long, tiring days. Not to mention all the homework she had to do. She had just woken up, and it was only 9 o'clock. She was lying in bed thinking about everything and nothing, staring at the ceiling.
A ring tone suddenly woke her from her thoughts. It was someone calling her. So soon? In fact, she received a call from Jungwon. She picked up the phone, and picked it up.

"Hello?" She said with a her morning voice.

"Yes Sena, would you like to come shopping with me? I need to buy a couple of things ." He said softly.

"Now?"

"Yes, you don't want? Or you can't?" He said with an almost disappointed voice.

"No, no it's okay. I'll come. Where I meet you?"

"In front of the parking lot, it's okay?"

"Yes, see you later."

*****

In less than an hour, they were in front of the parking lot. Junwgon was wearing a white shirt and a green jacket, when Sena was wearing a blue jean, with a grey shirt, and a white skirt.

"Hey, Sena, how are you?"

"Fine thank you, and you?"

"I'm happy, today. I wanted to go shopping so badly, I miss it."

"Me too. Let's go."

She grabbed his hand before running towards the shopping mall.

In the shopping mall, there were a lot of people there. As if it was the sales.

"How crowded it is! What do you want to buy?" she asked

"Just few things for my training, and I want to buy jog too."

"Okay, le'st go to the clothing stores first." She said.

*****

They went to the clothing shop, and Jungwon looked for the jogging he needed. Finally, she came towards him, with clothes in hands.

"Let's try it." She said handing him the clothes.

"What is that?" He looked at the clothes, then at her.

"Some clothes, I think they would suit you well. Try it!"

"No, I don't want."

"Come on!"

"Okay... alright. Give it to me."

He took the clothes and went towards the changing rooms. He emerged from the cabin dressed in a classy black suit.
Her eyes widened when she saw him. He was so attractive, so charming, so handsome. But, she didn't want to show him the effect he had on her. She looked away and cleared her throat, making Jungwon chuckle.

"It's cool. " She said , pretending to be indifferent.

"Really? Your reaction is so indifferent, I doubt it suits me well... " He said trying to make her say what she really thought.

"Yes it suits you well. Really. "

"Thank you then."

Then he tried the jog he took earlier and came out of the cabin to show her.

"It looks cool, and comfy, no?"

"Yes , it is. Do you like it? "

"Yes of course, if you feel good with it, it's perfect!" She answered.