Chapter 12 : Confrontation

"I said shut up."

*****

He grabbed her arm as she lay on the ground. The road seemed noisy, crowded, but nobody saw her. She struggled, as he dragged her across the floor. She started to shout, but the more she shouted, the more he pulled on her hair to shut her up, and hurt.

They arrived in front of a park. The park behind the school, but headed for the park's most hidden spot. They went behind the broken gate where the main thing was the smell of garbage. As they arrived behind the gate, he threw her against the ground as if she was a light object or even a piece of garbage. The violent contact with the ground made her cry out in pain and fear. She didn't know what awaited her.

"What do you want from me? Why are you doing this?" she shouted in fear.

"The truth is, at first I just wanted to have some fun with you, but now it's only the second nature. Now I just want to have fun with Jungwon. You're just a mor*n I'll destroy after I've put that bast*rd to shame! " He smirked while looking at her.

"What?..." She said totally confused, and scared. 

"Shut up." he took his phone out of his pocket and stepped away to call someone.

"Hello?" a voice said. A voice Sena recognized, Jungwon's voice.

"Yang Jungwon. The taekwondo Prince. Are you okay if I have some fun with your princess?" He asked.

"Who are you? What are you talking about?"

"It's me, Kim Shinso. Don't you recognize my voice. At least, I see that your princess recognized yours."

"Stop it!!" Sena shouted trying to get up to grab the phone.

With a kick, he propelled her against the wall. She was knocked unconscious. Jungwon simply heard a thud; he knew it was her, who had probably fallen or been knocked.

"What the f*ck. This b*tch won't shut up? Now that she's passed out, it'll be easier to have fun with her, and less noisy. "

"Hey! Sena?? What are you going to do?" Jungwon shouted through the phone.

"Jungwon, come on. It's all about sharing! Isn't it something good? "

"Stop that. I'll kill you ..."

"Do you want to know where I'm going to have fun?"

"Where are you?"

"Behind the old park. You know? The gloomy place where it would be easy to kill someone without anyone noticing?" He smirked

"I'll kill you. Listen to me carefully!" he hung up.

*****

After many long minutes, where Shinso was sitting next to Sena's body lying on the floor, Jungwon arrived with his bike. He threw his bike on the ground and hurried towards them.

"Hey, what did you do?" he shouted at Shinso.

He looked at Sena. His eyes landed on her, and his eyes widened when he saw her unconscious body . He didn't know what happened. But he was so scared. So anxious. He felt so bad not to have been with her.

"Waw, look who's here now." Shinso smiled widely.

"What did you do? I won't repeat again!" He shouted, clenching fits.

"I didn't do anything. At least not for the moment. I was waiting for you to come. "

"Why did she faint? Why does she bleed?"