Chapter 29 : Call

"I'll come back"

*****

She was alone in her garden, looking at the stars, confused by the sudden behavior of Jungwon. He left her alone. Alone.
She felt that something strange would happened. And she started to remember the previous call of Shinso.
She anguished, thinking the worst.
She stood up and went towards her mother.

"Where is Jungwon?" She asked, afraid.

"I don't know, I think it's in front of the gate. He was calling someone." She said, analyzing Sena's face.

"Okay." she was going to leave the house but  her mother stopped her from leaving.

"Don't go. I think it's something important. It's better not to disturb him." She said, trying to blocked her.

"Okay...but-" she felt anxious, worried. She felt sad, something happened, something will happen tonight. She felt it.

*****

Jungwon picked up the phone. He was at the end of the street so that Sena didn't hear him.

"What do you want?"

"Oh you know who I am?"

"Of course, b*stard."

"Well well, I want to have fun tonight. If you don't want me to take your b*tch tonight, you should come to me."

"What do you mean? And stop calling her like that. "

"I mean I'd like to have a good time with you. A sort of revenge. Is that ok ?"

"Stop your bullshit."

"Well. Look what I just sent you. It's Sena's house. I know where she lives. I can take her whenever I want, even when you are not here. If you want me to stop playing with her, you should come right now. "

"Alright. Where do you want to meet?"

*****

After a few minutes, Jungwon returned to Sena's house.

"Are you okay? Did something happened?" Sena asked worried, holding his hands.

"No, nothing, but I just have to go for a moment, I'll come back later, I promise."

"What? Now?"

"Yes, Sena I'm sorry, but I have to go. I'll come back in a hour. Before midnight. I promise Sena, do you trust me?"

"Yes..." Sena and her mother felt that something happened.

He started to leave, and Sena gave him a hug from behind. She liked his scent, his presence made her peaceful.

"See you later Jungwon. Please be careful..."

"See you.." he said coldly.

*****

He arrived in the same park as before, where they had fought for the first time. Just in case, Jungwon had sent his location to his cousin. It was so dark outside, and no sounds.

He arrived and saw 7 men. Shinso and his friends, smirking.

"So you came?"

"Yes. You promise to stop bothering her if I come , so now I'm here. What do you want?"

"I don't promise anything."

*****

Sorry this chapter is sooooo short... I'm sorry.

 I'm sorry