Chapter 16 : Just simple days

*****

The following days were very calm. They didn't saw each other, because they didn't have the time to . They went to school, each side away. It was almost as of they did it on purpose.
But, at least they talked by phone. They called each other almost every nights, or in the week if they didn't saw each other too.

A morning, Sena was going to school. But while heading to her classroom, she saw a guy in front of the door. Someone she knew . It was Shinso . She was scared to confront him. In fact, it had been days that he didn't come to school. She didn't know what happened when she wasn't conscious, but she knew that something had happened. And she was very anxious he would do something to her. 

She walked slowly and hesitantly towards her class, and when she tried to go in the class, he blocked her way. She turned her eyes and stared at him. She was so stressed. She was scared in fact. He was smiling, a strange smile, almost a creepy smile.

"Oh, my best friend. How are you since all this time? How have you been ?" he asked strangely

She was confused at first, but she decided to avoid him, and enter the class under his arms.
He blocked her way, again.

"I asked you something. Right?" his friend nodded. She was anxious, and felt that something would happen, if she stayed here.

"I don't have anything to tell you. " she answered briefly and coldly.

His smile fell down. He grabbed her shirt violently. His friend touched his shoulder and looked at him with a look of disagreement. Then he pushed her away and left the place.

She sighed heavily, in fact she was so stressed that something could happen to her , again. And she didn't want Jungwon to have a fight with him, or to be worried about her.

*****

After this altercation, the day passed slowly. Days seemed more fun when he was with her. At the end of the day, she was going to leave for home, when she saw Jungwon in front of the gate, waving at her and making a heart with his hand, smiling.

"Sena! How are you? " he said enthusiastically.

"I'm fine, and you? It's been a while! "

"Are you sure you're fine? And yes, it's been a while. "

"Yes yes."

"Okay, if you say so...  Today I want to take you home. It's been a while since we didn't go out together, right?"

"Yes, you are right."

"So, let's go. "

He grabbed her hand, put his arms around her shoulders and walked happily. But Sena was anxious, thoughful , she thought about Shinso.
He noticed that she was in her thoughts, so he let go of her and landed in front of her before bending down to her height. And with a curious smile, he pinched her cheeks. Her eyes widened at the sudden action.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"Nothing very important."

"Tell me Sena..." He said whit a worried look.

"No...It's Shinso... He wanted to tease me a little bit earlier, but nothing important. He's just kidding."

"What? He's just kidding?" He said almost chocked by her reaction.

"It's okay.... Really Jungwon. He didn't do anything to me."

"Okay. I don't know if you're lying or not, but next time, call me !"

"Okay Jungwon, don't worry. It won't happen again. I'm sure of it. " she said.

*****

They continued walking, but in silence. It was as if the previous discussion had disturbed Jungwon more than he thought. Arriving home, he wanted to leave when her mother shouted his name. He stopped and turned around, looking at her mother with a curious look.

"Jungwon!" She shouted.

"Yes ma'am? " He said , while trotting up to her.

"I need to talk to you. Sena come in! I have to talk to Jungwon alone."

"Okay..."she answered confusely.

"So Jungwon, in four weeks it's Sena's birthday. I want to make her a happy birthday. Can you come?"

"Yes! I'll come, of course! Don't worry. I'll be really happy to be there. "

"Thank you so much Jungwon. She'll be so happy to have you there. I'm sure. She don't have anyone else than you... "

"Thank you too ma'am...."

*****