Chapter 7

(Master!!)

(Alright, alright. I'm getting up)

It was a chilly morning. I opened the window and saw that it was raining outside. I stretched and cleaned myself up.

I would have to buy a set of clothes today. I was wearing the same attire the goddess gave me when I was dropped into this world. I thought it'd have some powers but they were just your average set of clothes.

Alright, let's do that. I also had to meet the tower master later today. I made the plans.

I checked my clothes for any dirt and cleaned it with magic. Then made my way down.

It was the fourth day of the week. This world followed the same time format as Earth though the names were different. It had thirteen months in a year and the current year was 1267th year of the Homer cycle. It had four seasons as well. All of these information filled my head.

In the seating area downstairs, there were a few customers having breakfast. Milena saw me and beckoned for me to sit at an empty table. She brought tea and a loaf of bread with a stew. I smelled the tea and it smelled different. I took a sip. I guess they don't have tea leaves here. It was made with something else but it wasn't bad. I finished the breakfast and made my way towards the adventurer association.

Even though it was raining, people were out and about. They had umbrellas and raincoats and were going about their business.

I cast a spell to keep myself dry. I soon reached the association.

Today as well, Reina was managing the reception desk. And she was talking to a few adventurers. I waited in line. When it was my turn, she greeted me with a smile.

"Good morning, Rayce. Here's the amount for the wolves and the materials."

She gave me 2 gold coins and 50 silver coins.

I guess the meta wolf sold for a bigger amount than I anticipated.

She also gave me the Energons from the wolves. The one that the meta wolf had was bigger than the gray wolves. It was about twice the size and it glowed red.

(Master, I would suggest you to sell them using the shop skill)

(I was thinking of that as well)

"Would you like to sell these?" Reina asked.

"No, this time I'll keep them," I said.

"Alright. Would you like to take another request? We've had them piling up."

"Ahaha...not at the moment. But I do have a question?"

She looked at me and waited.

"Does this adventurer card maybe work in other cities?"

"Of course! The adventurer association is a continental organization so it will work in every country and every city on this continent. Though, if you go to another continent, you will have to register again but the current card is taken as a reference so even that will not be a problem."

"I-I see."

It looked a little like she was bragging. I smiled and thanked her. And came out of the building.

I put the Energons inside the item box and opened the shop window. It asked me if I wanted to sell them and I confirmed.

The bigger one was sold for 8000 GB and the lesser ones were sold for 2000 GB each. It looks like I had accumulated enough GBs. I tried to convert a gold coin to GB as well. It was 10000 GB.

Let's buy something from the shop later. I put away the shop window. I need to get a set of clothes first. I could buy it from the shop skill but they looked more like modern clothes than something that would be passable here.