11|boXed in

Julianna and Taylor were immediately hopping out of the stolen vehicle, after Taylor had parked it and Taylor was running to John and the others, while Julianna was helping Reed.

"Why did you help us too?" Reed asked and Julianna was looking over at him and she sighed.

"Because Sentinel Services has taken things from me too." Julianna said and she walked around the front of the car quickly.

"Hey, wait. Do I know you from somewhere?" Reed Strucker asked and Julianna stopped, turning around to look at him with a brief flash of recognition in her eyes. "You look a lot like my daughter, Lauren." Reed stated.

"No. Your daughter looks like me, Mr. Strucker, and you have never met me that you can remember. But your father knows who I am." Julianna wasn't saying anymore than that as she walked over to Taylor, who was hugging her tightly.

"We need to talk. When we were out there and when we lost our powers." John said as Lorna and Marcos were looking at him.

"Yeah, what did they have?" Marcos asked and John hesitated, glancing quickly over at Julianna, who was now shaking her head a little bit.

"It was Pulse." Julianna said and her voice quivered briefly, before it was steadying. "I wasn't there when he was shot, but are we sure that he wasn't hit by an immobilization round?" She asked quietly.

"It's possible." John said and Marcos was shaking his head.

"That's impossible. We saw him die, he would never be working for them." Marcos said as he shook his head. "He protected all of his people in Macon!" Marcos protested.

"They raided the Macon Station, Marcos, it was not too long ago." Taylor said quietly as Julianna was nodding slightly. "Where are your kids now, Julianna?" Taylor asked and Julianna sighed.

"They are safe, all of them. I left them with the only remaining member of my family, I can trust." Julianna explained.

"Who is it?" Taylor questioned.

"Otto Strucker." Julianna murmured and John held up his hand for silence, turning his head as he was sensing something.

Taylor looked up as her ears perked up immediately, narrowing her focus. Taylor couldn't hear as far away as John could, but she could still get it, when the drone flew to their last suspected location.

"We have to move, now." John said it like a suggestion, but everyone knew that it was a order in all but tone, and Taylor got up from the ground as she was growling softly.

"You two, be careful." Taylor said, briefly hugging Lorna and then, she was going to shake hands with Marcos before the two of them were taking off.

Reed, Caitlin, John and Taylor, they were hopping into another car and Julianna was following behind them on a motorcycle.

Julianna had a Bluetooth earpiece and she heard it beeping, before she tapped it as her eyes flashed. "Where is the drone now?" She asked.

"It followed Marcos and Lorna in their car and we are in the clear, for now at least." At the words from Taylor, Julianna sighed with relief. "Are you going to see your kids?" The Lion mutant asked from the other end and a sigh came from Julianna.

"No. They are safe where they are and they can watch out for one another, like you guys and I have taught them. I'm going after Pulse." At the words, Julianna heard the brakes screeching on the other end as she was wincing. "Is John driving?"

"Nope, it's Caitlin." The human woman stated. "Are you serious when you say that you are just going to go after a random mutant that Sentinel Services used against you instead?" Caitlin Strucker once again, didn't have a clue what she was talking about.