31|outMatched

All of them were in the abandoned car junkyard and Julianna was spinning a shield in her hand, while Taylor was pacing back and forth with her tail whipping back and forth.

"You guys need to understand what we are all going up against here. It's not just the Frosts. This woman Reeva, she's... She's powerful." Marcos declared. "I mean, she's got a hold on Andy and Lorna that's greater than anything I thought possible." Marcos explained.

"Who else do they have?" Taylor asked and Marcos was glancing over at her. "The Frosts and Reeva, then Lorna, Andy, Sage, Bulk and Fade. Who else?" She asked.

"Pyro." Julianna added and Taylor was counting on her fingers, nodding at the words. "But he's working with us."

"Are you a hundred percent certain on that?" John asked as Julianna was looking across the room at him. "I mean, he was a member of the Brotherhood of Mutants before it became the Inner Circle. How do we know that he isn't just playing with you and your trust?" John asked and Julianna's eyes flashed.

"Because he is not doing it for me or for us as a group, Proudstar. He is doing this for Liliana and for what he thinks, that she would have wanted." Julianna countered.

"They have Liliana too." Marcos added quickly and Julianna's eyes went wide as she looked over at him. "When they first gave me the chance to hold Dawn, she came out of her room and she looked at me and the kid. She seemed pained at the sight of it. But she didn't say anything at all, she just walked away." Marcos said as Julianna looked over at him, before she was nodding.

"Something in her broke, I realized it soon after 7/15 and also, then after the X-Men and the Brotherhood had disappeared." Julianna admitted and she was holding the shield in her hands. "If anybody can bring her home and bring her back to us, it'll be him."

"So. Not only does Reeva have two of your kids, Andy, Lorna, Sage, Bulk and Fade... But she also has Reaper and Pyro." John said and he was shaking his head.

"Who is Reaper?" Reed interrupted and everybody looked at one another, before Taylor sighed.

"She's your sister. Liliana Strucker, the one that you never told anybody about." Taylor said and Reed looked stunned at the words from Taylor. "Liliana has the ability to disintegrate anything with a touch except for adamantium. She can even get through Julianna's shields, if she focuses hard enough." Taylor explained.

"I thought that she was dead." Reed murmured.

"Yeah well, she clearly isn't." Taylor was retorting rather bluntly.

"Even if we could find a way to get her to see you, Reed... She won't talk to you. She figures that you abandoned her and betrayed her, when you helped your father get her into a mental facility." Julianna said and Reed flinched. "She has killed almost everybody else who was involved in that. The only thing that has saved you so far, is that the world thinks that you're dead." Julianna explained.

"I will go with you three to talk with Wire and his crew." Taylor caught up to them as she was getting into the car. "I'm pretty useful as an intimidation trick." She said and everyone was turning to look at her. "I turn into a lion and even on a good day, I am strong enough to hurt him." She said and she was jabbing a finger at John, who sighed.

"Everybody, get in." John said and Marcos was driving, as they were making their way to Wire's neighborhood.

"Clarice, hold my clothes if I shift?" Taylor asked and the other woman was nodding at the words, before Taylor was getting out of the car. "John!" Taylor shouted, but her reaction was too late as he was hit by two shotgun blasts at point-blank range, before the doors had even opened.