03|eXposed

Tim and Marcos were both deciding to attend the meeting with Reed Strucker, who was the same prosecutor that had sent Tim off to the detention center in the first place.

"Don't hurt him, T." Marcos stated and Tim glanced at him with a low growl. "Well then, at least not until we get the information that we need." Marcos murmured as Tim nodded in agreement slightly, right before he was getting a beer from Fade. "You are not old enough to drink, are you?" Marcos asked as Tim cracked the beer open.

"I turn twenty-one in three days." Tim muttered and Marcos sighed quietly, before he was nodding. "So, can I drink my beer in peace now?" Tim asked as Marcos shrugged silently.

"I suppose so. Will you recognize him on sight?" Marcos asked and Tim was looking over at him.

"Will I recognize the man who took me away from my sister for five fucking years right away, when he walks into a bar?" Tim asked sharply with a growl of anger. "Yeah, yeah I think that I will." Tim muttered.

"I'm sorry, T." Marcos murmured and Tim was shaking his head, before he tipped his beer back and drank half of it down in a single, big chug.

Tim growled as soon as he scented the prosecutor Reed Strucker, who was walking over to them after Marcos had shone light on Reed's face. Reed stopped dead in his tracks at the sight of Tim, who was fighting very hard to keep his emotional states off of his face at the moment.

"Marcos, you have to switch seats with me now." He said at once and at the sight of his emotional turmoil, Marcos was immediately switching seats with him.

Tim was staring at Reed now, who swiftly seemed to be worried at the sight of what could only be described as a "predatory stare" from a being that could quite literally, change back and forth from a predator to a human at will.

"Did you send my sister right off to prison too?" Tim asked coldly as soon as Reed was sitting down and Reed sighed, shaking his head.

"Look, you did something terrible to a boy..." Reed began and Tim growled loudly at him.

"A boy, who had attempted to assault my younger sister." Tim spat out the words savagely and Reed's eyes widened at the words and at the expression, Tim was chuckling darkly at the words. "That changes your opinion very slightly on me now, doesn't it?" Tim asked coldly and then, he had finished his beer quickly.

"Tell me about Lorna." Marcos said after Tim was finished with his piece and Marcos looked over at Tim sympathetically, who was staring down into his shaking hands.

"She's in a detainment center." Reed said vaguely.

"What detainment center?" Marcos said coldly, glaring at Reed and he was wanting more information, understandably.

"Until my fam..." Before Reed could react with anything else, Marcos had grabbed his arm and his free hand was close enough to burn Reed's arm if he chose to.

"What detainment center? Where?" Marcos almost snarled the words, that was just how angry he was.

"The main detention facility in Garland." At the words Marcos finally let him go and Tim was ready to rip the man's head clean off of his neck at Marcos's directions.

"And the baby?" Marcos asked softly.

"All I know is, she's pregnant." Reed countered.

"Is it okay?" Marcos looked desperate for information and frankly, Tim understood and he was looking in between them, both at Marcos and at Reed as well. "Is it healthy?" Marcos asked, his voice softer than before and Reed looked very stunned at the change in attitude. "Please. It is my kid."