16|3 X 1

"If you make your kids leave, they won't like you much for it." Julianna said and silently, now she was leaning against the doorway where the Struckers were packing up.

"So what?" Caitlin asked as she was turning to her. "We should be like you? Casually allowing your kids to get into the middle of dangerous situations?" She asked and she scoffed. "I can't believe that a mother like you, is giving me parenting advice..."

"A mother, like me?" Julianna asked as her eyes flashed with noticeable anger, silently now stepping towards Caitlin with lifted eyebrows. "What is that supposed to mean?" Julianna asked darkly.

"You are putting your kids into danger deliberately..." Caitlin began.

"We are mutants, not just kids." Julianna looked over her shoulder in surprise to see that Darren and Kat were standing there, having managed to sneak up on her. "We know the dangers of this, we lost our dad to it. But unlike your family, we don't feel like running." Kat said calmly and Caitlin lifted her eyebrows. "We're not cowards and taking the kids away, just because you two as parents are scared."

"You let your children talk to other adults like that?" Caitlin asked and Julianna watched her silently, before she looked at the kids. "Disrespect must run rampant in your family, I wonder if your partner was the same..." Julianna moved so fast that the kids gasped, when Caitlin was pushed hard against the wall and Julianna's eyes were alight with rage.

"Don't ever talk about my family again." Julianna said and Caitlin's eyes widened. "You understand me?" Caitlin was nodding, looking scared of her and Julianna pushed her again before Caitlin trembled and Julianna was turning around, walking out of the room just as Andy and Lauren walked in.

The twins went on ahead of her and Julianna caught the two Struckers with a shield and they turned around to look at her. "If you two really wanted to stay with the Mutant Underground in Atlanta, here, you could always stay with me." She said and she let the shield go, allowing them to walk into their room again.

Taylor looked up at Julianna, as the kids were surrounding her and the youngest was playing with her tail that seemed to dance all around them. "All right, everybody leave Aunty Taylor alone, go and bug Shatter." Julianna said and the kids were all running at once, with Darren scooping up August who was stumbling. "Where's John?" Julianna asked and Taylor lifted her shoulders slightly.

"Probably trying to make his knuckles bruise or bleed." Taylor murmured quietly and Julianna sat down next to her old friend. "I should have taken that bullet, Jules. I have a healing capacity, Sonya didn't." Taylor whispered and Julianna hugged Taylor, before her friend was beginning to cry. "I as good as killed her." She whispered.

"It wasn't your fault." Julianna murmured softly and Taylor was looking up at her. "Take it from somebody who knows how it feels, all right?" She asked and Taylor's eyes were now just rather brimming with tears. "I have blamed myself for Gus's death for years, Taylor. And now that he is dead all over again, the weight is back." Julianna murmured and Taylor trembled. "But it is not your fault, okay?" Julianna asked and Taylor was nodding. "I promise you, that it is not your fault." Taylor clung to her tightly and Julianna was looking up, seeing that John was watching them from the doorway.

John nodded slightly and he was walking out of the door again. Taylor was running outside as her clothes ripped and she let out a earthshaking roar. The entire building was shaking and she was loping over to where they had made Sonya's grave.

Taylor was curled up in a tight ball under the nearby RV and John sighed quietly now, before he was walking over to the RV.

"Are you planning on coming out of there ever again?" John asked quietly and she was growling softly, before he sighed and he sat down in the dirt. "I'm staying out here until you come out of there." John pointed out as he was looking at the Headquarters building before he heard a familiar creaking noise.