20|oPeration

Julianna's truck blasted through the front gates of Trask Industries, as Marcos and John were swerving their vehicles to be in a line with Julianna's. Driving directly behind her and now, the guns were beginning to fire. "Watch it!" John shouted as Julianna's massive shields came up and she was driving with one hand, focusing the shields with the other.

All of the automated guns were going off, all of the men and women soldiers who were standing there and firing their various weapons. "Jules, can you stop a rocket?!" Taylor asked as someone was on the roof with a rocket launcher.

"I don't know, I guess that we are gonna find out!" Julianna called and she was gritting her teeth, concentration flooding her veins with energy and it felt like she was lifting a hundred tons of weight. "Now!" She shouted and all three of the vehicles were turning sharply, skidding as Taylor unbuckled herself and leapt out of the passenger side.

Taylor landed as a lion, snarling loudly and she was ripping through the Trask Industries employees and security guards, alike, determined to give them all some more time. Meanwhile, Marcos had also brought Clarice along and she was opening a portal to the top of the building and John was leaping through it.

John was disabling the automatic guns by ripping them clean apart with his bare hands and Taylor was facing off with multiple gunmen still, but Marcos and Julianna were fighting along with her now and Taylor let out an earthshaking roar.

The sound echoed across the grounds and John finally ripped out the last gun, allowing Julianna to drop the massive shields and John jumped through the portal that Clarice created again, letting him drop safely onto the ground and the gunmen were all destroyed, deceased or both.

Taylor's entire body rippled, before she was standing up again and seething. She looked like a wild animal, half-feral and John was looking over at her, before he was giving her his jacket and Clarice was getting back into the car to be their getaway driver.

"Let's go." Julianna said and John was leading the way into the facility, with Taylor swiftly bringing up the rear after she had borrowed an extra pair of Julianna's pants.

Taylor growled softly and she was looking around, not trusting it as she was uneasy. Julianna walked up to the front and took over from John, who noted how uneasy Taylor looked and he was grabbing her hand in his.

Julianna looked up and she threw up a shield to block the hallway and then, there were just multiple guns going off. "John, can you make it?" Julianna shouted and John was looking at the mess, before he was shaking his head. "Goddamn it." She spat out and as soon as the guns stalled, she dropped the shield and all of the bullets clattered onto the floor.

In the crucial seconds that it took the security to reload their guns, it was too late for them as Julianna swung out her hand towards them and they all went crashing back into each other and effectively, all of them were out of the fight.

"Let's go." John said and they weren't giving a care in the world, to the fact that they kept stepping on people and they were quickly walking through the area. Marcos wanted to cut through a door with his powers but instead, John rammed through it and they found all of the mutants. "Hi there." John said.

"Who the hell are you?" One of the older mutants asked as they were all standing up with collars around their necks and they were prevented from using powers, but that doesn't mean that they couldn't fight and they did after all, have the numbers advantage on him.

"My name is John Proudstar, I'm a friend of Gus." At the name, the kids were cheering at the words and John chuckled. "If you are this excited to see me, you can lose your minds. Jules, I found them!" John called out.

Julianna walked into the room and the children were all running up to her as John began breaking the collars off of the kids, one by one. "Hey, where's Bernie?" Taylor asked as all of the kids were streaming out of the cells in a wave. Marcos and John were counting the kids quickly ever since Julianna had provided them with a list of names for the kids.

"Where did Bernie... Where is he?" Julianna asked as she was coming out of the cell and she was looking around, mentally counting kids.

"John, can you track him?" Taylor asked as she turned to look at him, and John turned around to look down the hallway and he was swiftly narrowing his eyes.

"Taylor, use this." Julianna held out a necklace with a bunch of spikes that would appear to be like icicles. Taylor took the necklace and shut her eyes, before she took a deep breath and the scents were filling her nose. Taylor's nostrils flared before she was nodding and she opened her eyes. "You got it?" Julianna asked and Taylor let out a low growl in response, before Julianna took the necklace back.

"John and Marcos, you two are in charge of getting the kids out of here. Julianna, you're with me." Taylor stated and she was ducking back into the cell and then she came out as a massive lioness, snarling as her tail swished back and forth. Julianna grabbed the clothes and she was bundling it up quickly.

"You, you take care of her." John said to Julianna, who glanced at him and she was nodding. "Kids, let's go!" He called out and while the lion and Julianna were racing off in one direction, the two adults and the legion of mutant children and teenagers were going down the other side.

Julianna was sprinting to keep up with Taylor, who was leaping and bounding down the hallways. Julianna yelped and then she was swiftly hitting the deck, rolling away from the surge of bullets.

Taylor roared in frustration and a moment later, a shield showed up in the air and Julianna's eyes widened. Lauren held back the storm of bullets and she was looking over at her. "How do we do this?!" Lauren shouted to be heard over the sounds of popping gunfire.

"On my word, drop the shield!" Julianna called back and Lauren was nodding. She was silently counting. "Now!" Julianna shouted and as soon as Lauren dropped the shield, Julianna jumped up as her hand shot out towards the security.

They all went flying and effectively from how hard she had thrown them, they were all instantly knocked out. "You're not messing around today, are you?" Lauren asked and Julianna stood up as she looked at her.

"Bernie is the son of Bobby Drake, the X-Men that went by Iceman. He is more important to the Mutant Underground then you know about, he has connections that even we don't have on our own." Julianna said and a growl came from the doorway.

Taylor was growling and Julianna raced forward, ramming through the door and the lion lunged past her at the nearest scientist.

There was one that was in the process of drawing blood out of the suspended mutant and Julianna blasted him away, catching the needle before it fell. "Hey Jules." The mutant muttered as she grabbed for the remote and his collar was shut off and now, she was ripping through the restraints with her powers.

Immediately, the temperature in the lab got a whole lot colder and the scientists were all destroyed, easily by Taylor who was still in lion form. "Bernie Drake, meet Lauren Strucker." Julianna introduced as she was holding out a jacket to Bernie, who shook his head and she shrugged.

"You are aware that you are both shirtless and bleeding, right?" Lauren asked and Bernie glanced down at himself for a split second, before he shrugged.

"Yeah. But not for long." He said as he walked out of the door and a moment later, Lauren and the others were staring at what appeared to be a human ice sculpture that was talking and breathing. "Are we going or what?" Bernie asked.

"Taylor, lead them out." Julianna said and Taylor stood up, as a low growl was swiftly rumbling through her throat.

Taylor got back into her clothes and she was leading them out of there real quickly, while Julianna was preparing herself.

As soon as she knew they were out of the building, the familiar golden light went full on tearing through the building.

As it disintegrated completely, the others were watching in awe. Julianna was casually walking out of the lab and she was looking at them. "Let's go home." She said simply as she got into the car with Taylor and they were all driving off.