15|eXploited

"Okay, well I say we go in now, since everyone is still in Sentinel Services for holding." Lorna said. "I mean, Reed and I were locked up in there together. We know the layout."

"I agree." Julianna said and she was spinning a shield in her hand, far beyond angry about everything that had happened this week.

"You want to hit Sentinel Services? Are you two crazy?" Reed snapped.

"Don't call me crazy." Lorna snapped in reply.

"Okay, everyone take it easy." Marcos tried to smooth things over but Reed wasn't ready to listen.

"She wants to launch an attack on the heels of what we just went through, with no way in! Which part of that doesn't sound crazy to you?!" Reed accused.

"All of it, because the Sentinel Services agents won't be expecting it!" Julianna spoke up and her eyes were flashing. "Look, we can get in and get out. We don't need a portal to get in! But just as soon as we find Clarice and the others, we can get them all out with one." Julianna said.

"Hey..."

"Okay, do I have to remind you that it isn't just our people stuck in there? That they've got your kids too?!" Lorna snapped.

"We saw men with guns and other arms on them carting away our children while they cried for our help, so, no, you sure as hell don't!" Caitlin snapped.

"I'm not agreeing to a plan that will only put them in more danger!" Reed shouted at Marcos and Lorna.

Jaime was holding his head tightly in his hands, clamping his hands over his ears and Darren was holding his little brother. While Kat and August were crying, August wailed with terror and rightfully so, she just didn't understand what was going on.

Julianna was trying to get August to calm down, but the noise and the screaming in the HQ was really not doing them any favors at the moment and then suddenly, a loud and sudden crash was heard.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" John shouted to be heard over the noise and at the shouting, all of them shut up. August stopped crying too and Julianna nodded slightly, before she was ordering the kids away and while Jaime left with August, the twins were staying. They wanted to help and Julianna didn't have the heart to argue with them, knowing that they were just as upset as her and John were.

"There is no more "yours" or "ours." Andy and Lauren. Taylor, Sonya and Clarice." John, he was swiftly shaking his head. "They are all our people now."

"We want to fight too." Darren spoke up as everyone looked surprised. The twins were barely fourteen at most, but they were tough and they were ready. "You can't say, that you don't need the backup. We have abilities like you and more importantly, we know how to use them." He said and John looked over at Julianna, who was silently nodding.

"Okay. But for now, you need to train with your sister. You need to fight and you need to learn because right now, you are underprepared." John said and Darren nodded quickly, before he was walking away along with Kat.

"We are gonna fight to bring everyone home. But we need to remember, that we're on the same side." John said and everyone was dispersing around the station and John caught Julianna by the wrist and she looked at him. "Are you absolutely sure, about letting them fight?" He asked and she was nodding.

"I have been training them for this, John. I don't like it, but they are stronger than most of us. Besides, they can protect me if I need to go full... Well, you know." Julianna muttered and John nodded quickly, before he was letting her go. "I'm not stopping until we get her out of there, John. We will bring Taylor home, whatever the cost." She sighed at the words. "Whatever it takes." She said as he nodded quickly.