Ezra

Quakes

Quakes received a phone call that Zeus's family was safely transported from Mexico to Florida . They were made to believe that friends of Zeus were throwing him a surprise party . His wife was instructed not to contact him under any circumstances, or she would ruin the entire surprise .

Quakes had them checked into a upscale hotel and Smith was told to make sure they were waited on hand and foot . Quakes didn't want to force his family here and frighten the children, he didn't feel it was necessary. Zeus wife was very cooperative and this would make things easier . When he arrived to the hotel , he was dressed in a suit to look the part .

He knocked on the door and after about a 15 second wait it slowly opened , and standing in front of him was a beautiful Spanish woman . Her hair was dark brown , stopping right above her hips . Her eyelashes were long and thick making her green eyes pop , the red shade of lipstick on her perfect mouth matched with her nails . She had on a lot of expensive jewelry and her body was shaped like an hour glass . She was gorgeous.

" Can I help you ?" She tilted her head to the side studying Quakes face . Her Spanish accent was thick and very attractive.

" Ahem," Quakes cleared his throat .

" Yes,  I apologize for my wondering eyes , but wow ." He still was unable to keep his eyes from traveling up and down her body .

Ezra blushed . " Are you a friend of my husband ?" She raised her left hand showing off her enormous wedding ring .

" I am actually... Is everything okay ? How are you and your boys settling in ?" Quakes got back into character.

She shrugged. " It's a step down from our home , but the boys love it . So it'll do ." She smiled weakly .

" Okay Well I'm Q ... if you need anything please here's my number , don't hesitate to use it ." He handed her a card and when she went to take it , he held her hand for a couple seconds .

She gazed into his eyes , but he was brought back to reality when she pulled her hand away .

" Thank you ... uh Q?" She looked to him for confirmation.

" Yes that's correct ." He stepped back .

" I'm Ezra , but I'm sure Zeusus has already informed you all of who I am ." She smiled calling Zeus by his government name .

" Yes he has , but I won't hold you any longer Mrs. Ezra . Please enjoy your stay , it was a pleasure to meet you ." Quakes watched as she nodded and slowly closed the door .

Quakes sent Smith a text .

Quakes : Cards later ?

Smith : Spades ♠️

Quakes had to make sure his crew knew to always text in code , or call off a track phone and dispose of it every time . He couldn't risk going to prison again and especially for a premeditated crime. This time the judge would throw the book at him and he refused to go back .

Ice

Ice was seated on the picnic table at the beach while Diya and Selest played volleyball , with Ivory . Tate pulled up with Kim and she gave Ice a hug . Kim glanced over at Diya who looked directly into her eyes , but quickly looked away .