"Ready for what?"

(*RECAPTURE*)

He reached for his side and when he brought his hand up to his face he saw blood. He felt himself losing balance and when he looked up Zeus was standing over him with a gun.

"Now I will be back for Ivory, your grandmother and that sweet Diya of yours. Tell your mother I said hello, it's time you join her in the afterlife." Zeus pointed the gun at Ice face, Ice just closed his eyes accepting that he would die.

He saw his mom reaching for his hand, she wore a bright aura around her. Her smile was still as beautiful as it had always been. He took her hand and followed her ...........

Ice Coma
His moms hand was cold and when she pulled him in front of a mirror, he was a child again. The younger version of himself motioned for him to come closer. He listened.
He pulled Ice into the mirror and he was now inside a room that vaguely resembled his moms hospital room, from the night she died.

The doctor was was reading over his clipboard, the nurses were checking her vitals and fluffing her pillow. He could hear her laugh, making him smile. The younger him smiled at Ice, telling him to come closer to the bed. Ice slowly followed the boy. Then the boy said " Are you ready?" He went to pull the cover back on the bed but everyone in the room turned to look at him and their eyes were dark.

Ice was now freaked out. "Ready for what?" 

The younger version of himself proceeded to pulling the covers back, Ice walked closer and the boy continued pulling the covers back. When Ice could make out the face, it was himself. Ice took a step back, seeing himself lying there dead sent his body into shivers. He began to sweat profusely.

He heard ear piercing screams, that caught his attention as the door flew open. Diya's hair was a mess, her mascara stained her cheeks, as her tears ran down her face. Ice saw his grandma holding Ivory as she repeated the Lord's Prayer.

Ice snapped out of his stage of horror now distracted from seeing them all.

"Look, I'm not dead y'all...I'm right here... Look it's me." He pointed to his chest.

It was as if they couldn't hear him or see him, as he waved his arms in their faces wildly. desperately. Diya threw herself over his body, laying on the hospital bed. His grandma reached for his hand.

"Baby wake up please ......

             *********************************
Diya
"Baby wake up please! Diya screamed. The paramedics pushed Ice's body down the cold hospital halls. The walls seemed to close in around her, the paramedics then handed him over to the nurses and doctor.

"This is as far as you can go ma'am." The nurse told Diya.

"No..no... no! I have to be there for him... please he needs me." Diya tried pushing pass the nurse, so a second nurse had to assist her.

"No one, who isn't a healthcare provider is allowed past this point. We will do everything in our power to save him but we ask that you try your best to sit in the waiting room and stay calm. Let us do our job." The nurse squeezed Diyas shoulder and stared into her eyes .

"Okay, just please do everything you have to. Do not let him die. Bring him back safely to me." The nurse nodded and ran towards the door as Diya stood there with Tate crying into her chest.

"I should of been lying beside him, I should have never left his side." Tate cried.

"That makes two of us." Diya whispered.

**************
Hello my faithful readers Ice is still with us ? well maybe 🤨

Thank you all for the love I received from "Whole Truth" .

Continue to follow Diya and Ice on into what lies ahead of them ❤️